Chapter 43

Chapter 43

“Well you could always just say no to them, although that’d be mean.” I said, waving around my fork.

“Yeah, we’re just all so nice so we always sign and take pictures.” Louis said. “Because we don’t want to disappoint any of our fans.” I smirked at Zayn while eating my eggs. Not one other person than Zayn and I knew about what happened at 2 in the morning in a car. My stomach turned at that second. I got up and ran out of the dining room. I ran to the closest bathroom and leaned over the toilet, emptying my stomach. It was 5 minutes before it finally stopped. I flushed the toilet for the 3rd time and stood up. I wiped my mouth and walked out the bathroom. I walked back into the dining room and sat down. Everyone starred at me as I started to eat again.

“This is really…really good.” I said.

“Reagan you just through up what the fuck?!” Bella whispered.

“Yeah I threw up…you guys are staring at me like I just died and came back to life. It’s just a little morning sickness.” I said, drinking some orange juice. “So what’re we doing today?” I asked. I turned to Zayn. Zayn looked taken aback. I stared a hole threw his face for a few minutes, while he stared back.

“Is that a way you guys communicate?” Jade asked, making Zayn and I jump. “By staring at eachother?” she asked.

“No…no that’s not a way…” I said.  “I’m not hungry anymore.” I said, getting up.

“Reagan wait.” Bella called after me.

“I’m going to go call my baby brother.” I said, turning around. I don’t know why, but something was telling me to call him. I pulled out my phone and dialed the house phone. There was 2 rings before Bobby answered.

“Hello!” he said.

“Hey Bobby…how are you?” I asked.

“I’m alright…just playing my video game.” He said.

“Really, I wish I was there to play with you…” I said truthfully. It sounded better than being here at this moment.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“What? Nothing….nothing’s wrong. W-Why does it sound like something’s wrong?” I asked.

“Well Hunter tells me you’re in Hawaii with friends…so I wouldn’t know…what’s wrong?” he asked. Bobby is like one of my bestfriends…I can talk to him about almost everything. Not including sex, or lady stuff.

“I just wanted to talk to you…that’s all…I’ve been feeling down.” I said, sliding my back down the wall. Zayn walked out of the dining room, and I waved him off. “How’s everyone?” I asked.

“They’re great…you want to talk to Hunter?” Bobby asked.

“Sure.” I said happily.

“Hello Reagan…can I speak to Niall please?” she asked.

“Sure…” I said, rolling my eyes. Of course she’d want to talk to Niall. I walked back into the dining room where everyone was whispering to each other. That is until I walked in, and they stopped talking to stare at me. I rolled my eyes, walking around the table to Niall. I handed him the phone and turned around. “It’s Hunter.” I said before I got out.

Perrie’s POV

I watched Reagan walk out the room. “Zayn…” I said.

“What?” he said.

“Go talk to her.” I said.

“Again? I mean I know we’re friends, and I know when she doesn’t want to talk. We may only argue but I know when she wants to be left alone, plus we don't even know why she's mad." He said. I stared at him, my eyes telling him to go. “Fine, but don’t be mad when I come back with a hand print on my face.” He stood up and went after Reagan. He’s the only one that can talk to her. I mean we’re all friends, but I think everyone can tell she gets along with Zayn most of all. It makes me think they knew each other longer then she knew any of us.

“Is she cheating on you?” Jesy asked Bella.

“What? Oh no, we’re in an open relationship I don’t really care.” Bella said, eating her food.

“Really?” I said. “Do you know about any guy she’s been seeing?” I asked.

“Yeah…but I don’t know much about him…” she said. Her eyes shifted to the right and I could tell she was lying, she was keeping something from us…sneaky. We all heard yelling upstairs and looked up. There was a loud crash and everyone jumped slightly. What the heck?! I stood up quickly. “You should probably let them fight, that’s how they get along and communicate.” She said, playing with her vegetables. I sat back down slowly.

“JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!” I heard Reagan scream.

“YOU’RE BEING SO FUCKING HORMONAL!” my jaw dropped when Zayn said that.

“ZAYN…YOU’VE KNOWN ME LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT’S HOW I AM!”

“REAGAN SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!” my face twisted into confusion…is this really how they get along. “NOW THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS…AND THINK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING ELSE.”

“These walls are really thin.” Xavier said awkwardly. We all nodded. A few minutes later Zayn busted through the doors. He really did have a hand print on his face.

“There…are you guy happy?” he asked, sitting back down.

“What’d you do?” Liam asked.

“Nothing…” he said, and started eating again. I was very confused as to how he could control her. When Reagan’s angry, she’s angry. “I just told her she’s being hormonal and she slapped me and called me a dick…same old thing. Then I told her to clean up and go to bed and she didn’t say anything else.”

“She’s strong…” Leigh-Anne said.

“You think?” Zayn asked. “She’s broken inside…she’s just hiding it. She cries a lot…and is a little bipolar but you get used to it.” He said, shrugging.

“I didn’t even know you knew her that well.” Eleanor said.

“A lot of people don’t know a lot of things.” Zayn said simply. “Like…she never went to rehab she just promised me she wouldn’t drink again…”

“Was she an alcoholic?” Danielle asked.

“Really? I thought she actually went…why didn’t you tell us?” Harry asked.

“She didn’t want me to…she was too embarrassed after you found out.” Zayn said. “She hasn’t drank since…she hates broken promises because…nevermind.”

“What?” I asked Zayn to go on.

“She’ll probably be mad at me for telling you this but she was holding her dad when he died. He said goodbye, which she hates to say…and before that he promised that he wouldn’t leave…but he did.” Zayn said sadly, staring down at his food. “She just really needs someone to tell her what to do sometime, although she hates it.”

“Wow…you guys are really close.” Louis said.

“Yeah, you guys just have to talk to her sometimes. She’ll tell you everything…she holds everything inside, she’s actually really nice.” He said.

“I didn’t even know all that.” Bella said.

“Don’t you guys talk all the time?” Zayn asked.

“Yeah!” Bella said, jealously in her voice.

“When’s her birthday?” Louis asked.

“December 28.” Zayn answered easily.

“Where was she born?” Liam asked.

“Las Vegas, Nevada.” He asked, again easily. “Guys…I know everything about her.” Zayn said. “I wouldn’t even try a pop quiz. You guys could be the same as me if you just talked to her.” He said. “Try it, she’s actually really funny.”