Chapter 10

Chapter 10

“Reagan, calm down love.” I stepped out of the car and was instantly blinded my camera flashed, and drowned in questions. Harry’s hands tightened around my waist as he guided me into the building.

“Harry can we go to your place?” I asked, as we stepped into the medal box they call elevator.

“We’re at your place.” He pressed a button. I laughed, and pressed more. “You’re very drunk.” He pulled me back. The elevator started rising.

“Hey?! Are we time traveling?” I asked.

“No.” Harry mumbled. I pulled off my heels.

“Hey!? Why am I getting shorter?” I asked, looking up. Harry was a good, half a foot taller. The elevator stopped and I ran out, Harry following after. He pulled me to my door and I unlocked it quickly “I usually, never get this drunk by the way.” I held up my pointer finger as I walked into my studio apartment. I dropped my clutch and heels. I heard the door close and I turned around. Harry pulled of his jacket and flipped his soft looking curls. I starred up at him as he moved. I reached back and unzipped my dress. I pulled it down to my ankles.

“Shit.” I head Harry mutter.

“Oh shut up, I’m not about to give you my virginity.” I laughed, stumbling kind of.

“You’re a virgin?” he asked.

“I just said that.” I slurred. “Use your ears.” I ran my finger behind his ear and let my hand glide down  his chest. Harry starred down at me, or my lips. I backed away before anything happened, and turned around. I unclipped my bra and pulled it off, dropping it to the floor. I lifted the covers on my bed and fell into the sheets.

“You’re going to sleep, without a bra?” he asked, kicking off his shoes.

“Nooooooooooooooooooooo, I just took off my bra.” He walked up to my side of the bed and my head fell back to look at him. Tension in the room rose quickly. “How old are you again?” I asked.

“18.”

“Oh you’re young.” I whispered to myself.

“How old are you?”

“I’m 19! I’m older then you, haha. But I think your birthday is coming up, so I guess I’m not that much older then you. Plus I just turned 19 in December so yeah, I guess were kind of the same age and stuff.” I slurred. I reached up and unbuckled his belt. He raised his eyebrow, a smirk forming on his pink lips. “You’re very naughty Styles. I told you I’m not giving you my virginity.” I shook my head and pulled off his belt. I dropped it next to my bra. I undid his jeans and fell on my back. “You can do the rest. I cover my breasts before getting up and running into my bathroom. I pulled off my underwear and pulled my hair into a ponytail. “Thank you for tonight!” I yelled out the open door.

“You’re welcome.” I turned around and snatched a towel, wrapping it around me.

“What the hell!?” I exclaimed. Harry was standing in the door way, in his boxers.

“Sorry, I have to use the bathroom.” He laughed, walking in. I slipped out and grabbed my clutch. I pulled out my phone and saw it was completely dead. I plugged it up to my charger just as Harry walked out the bathroom. I pulled out a t shirt from my dresser and pulled it over my head. I got it large, so it fell halfway down my thigh nicely. I turned around and almost lost my breath.

“Harry, I didn’t know you were there.” I choked out. He wasn’t even a foot away from me. He pushed a piece of my hair behind my ears. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his head down my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my legs around his waist. His lips wrapped around my skin and he bit down softly. He pulled me off the dresser and we fell down on the bed together.

“Can I take off your shirt?” he asked. I shook my head and pulled it over my head. “Or you can.” He shrugged his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and ran my fingers threw his soft curls. He leaned down slowly and pressed his soft, perfect lips to mines. I kissed back without hesitation. He rolled his chest down onto mines and slipped between my naked body. He pulled away and kissed my neck again. He started trailing kisses down my body, and kisses my breast. A moan escaped my lips quickly as Harry continued down my body. His hand traveled to my south regions but he stopped when my phone started ringing. I sat up and ran to it. Zayn. I ignored his calls and locked my phone.

“I’m sorry, I have worked in the morning, I really need to go to sleep.” I walked back to bed and Harry rolled to the other side, letting me in next to him. I laid down and pulled the covers over me.

“Thanks for letting me stay over.” Harry said, just before the elevator doors opened.

“No problem Harry, we’re friends right?” I stepped out and Harry grabbed my hand to stop me. I saw camera guys outside my building. “Is this going to become a regular thing?” I asked.

“I hope so.” I turned to look at him and he leaned down to kiss my cheek.

“I meant to paparazzi?” he lingered for a second.

“Oh that. I don’t know maybe, let’s hope not.” I turned my head, so our lips were touching slightly.

“Text me?” I asked, backing away.

“I will.” I turned around and he grabbed my hand. “Let me drop you off at work?” he pulled me out the building and I kept my head down.

“Harry is this your girlfriend?”

“Harry is this your wife?”

“Harry is this your daughter?” ok, that made absolutely no sense at all. Why would he be kissing me, and why would he have a 19 year old daughter if he’s 18.

“Harry is this your baby mama?”

“Harry are you starting a relationship with this girl?” I jumped into the car and Harry hopped in after me. The door slammed and the car swerved off quickly.

“I feel bad for you.” I giggled quietly.

“Why?”

“Well because you have to deal with paparazzi all the time now, I’d hate for that to be me. Having them follow me around, asking stupid questions and taking pictures.” I pulled out my phone and started a text message.

To Zayn:

Sorry I didn’t call last night, Harry spent the night and I didn’t really want to tell him you were calling me at 2 in the morning.

“What do you do anyways?” he asked.

“I work at the Modeling Agency, assistant manager actually.” He nodded his head.

“So that’s why you were-“

“Yeah.” I cut him off. “That’s why I was modeling, but trust me I do not like modeling. I’m just hoping that my pictures aren’t gonna be everywhere.”