Chapter 13

Chapter 13

My eyes flew open and I sat up bolt right. I looked down and Zayn was still in a deep sleep. I couldn’t keep the big smile off my face as I got up. I slipped out of Zayn’s arms and jumped around in my spot. My birthday, oh big deal, my friend’s birthday, oh my god yay! I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush, after I brushed my teeth I brushed my hair and washed my face. I ran out his bathroom and jumped on top of Zayn. He groaned and rolled on his back under me. “Happy Birthday!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the air.

“Thank. You.” He choked quietly. “You just knock the air out of me.” He squeaked. He moved my knees on either side of him and pushed my hair behind my ear.

“Omg, we have to celebrate dude. I mean you’re 20 we should have a 2 man party…well 1 man and 1 women party really.” I added. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled up at me. I placed my hands over his strong cheek bones and wiggled his head around. “First, we shall cook breakfast!” I got up and ran out the room.

“What have I done with my life?” I heard him mutter just before I was out the door.

“You’ve made a crazy friend!” I screamed, running in circles. “Now come on, and let’s get started with your Birthday Day!” Zayn walked out the room and brushed past me, down the stairs. I followed after him and he turned into the kitchen. I jumped on his back and he set me down on the counter. “Why is it I’m happier about you birthday more than you are?” he turned around and drummed my thighs lightly.

“I can’t answer that for you.” He pecked my nose, making me go into a fit of giggles. I got off the counter and pulled open his refrigerator.

“Actually.” I slammed it shut. “Let’s go get some coffee!”

“You’re just a ball of hyper aren’t you?” Zayn asked as we sat down.

“No, it’s just when I’m on my period.” His face dropped, and I held back from laughing at his face.

“Ok.” He mumbled.

“I was kidding.” He let out a deep breath. “Not really, but it’s nothing.” He shook his head and started drinking his coffee, as I drank mines. “Now, tell me, what do you really want for your birthday?” I asked him again, for what seemed like the 1,000th time in 2 days.

“Well maybe just you.” I stared at him lovingly.

“You already have me, now what else do you want?” I asked again.

“Nothing Reagan.” I rolled my eyes and scooted my chair closer to his.

“Zayn” I whispered, leaning closer to him. “I want to give you something.” He pushed my hair behind my ear and looked me in the eyes.

“Come here.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down and took my lips with his. I kissed back happily and Zayn leaned his forehead against mines. He bit my bottom lip, and when I didn’t respond he slipped his tongue into mines. I pulled away slowly. “That’s all I wanted.” He whispered against my lips.

“Happy Birthday” I said. “And you’re welcome.” I stood up slowly and Zayn followed after me. I grabbed my half drunken coffee and we both headed out of the small café. Zayn opened the door for me and I got in. I set my cup down in the cup holder and Zayn walked around to the driver’s seat. I buckled my seatbelt at the same time Zayn did. He drove away from the curb quickly. “Do you have drinks?” I asked.

“Drinks?”

“Alcohol” he nodded his head.

“Yeah a couple, why?” he glanced over at me.