Chapter 19

Chapter 19

“You should let me love you.” I sang quietly to myself as I fixed up everyone’s breakfast. I scrambled the eggs slowly and turned up the eye on the stove for the turkey bacon. One thing you should know about me, is I don’t eat pig. I stopped for no apparent reason when I was 15, just to lose some weight and I haven’t ever since. I took out a plate and emptied the eggs on it. I turned on the waffle maker and started mixing the batter. I heard someone’s footsteps walking in the kitchen, but ignored whoever it was. “Let me be the one to…”

“You’re a decent singer, and cooker.” I heard the voice of Niall. I nodded my head and started humming instead of singing. I fixed him a plate with the first waffles I finished and handed it to him. I pulled out some oranges and started making orange juice. “This is delicious.”

“Did you expect it to be nasty?” I asked happily, maybe a little too happily though.

“Not really no.” he said, his mouth full of grits. I handed him some syrup and continued to make orange juice. “Can we take a walk? Before everyone wakes up.” I stopped with my oranges and looked up.

“Uh, sure.” I said, unknowingly. “I’ll just put on a jacket.” I walked out of the kitchen and was surprised to see he’d already finished his food. I pulled on some jeans over my shorts and a red hoodie. I pulled my hair into a bun and ran into the bathroom quietly. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and slipped into my flip flops. When I walked out the bathroom, Niall was using the kitchen sink to brush his teeth. He finished and slip his transportable tooth brush into his pocket. We both walked to the door and slipped out. “Did you want to talk about?” I slipped my hands into my pockets as we stepped into the elevator.

“You know Zayn is in a relationship right?” my brows furrowed and I starred at the doors for a second.

“Y-Yeah.” I mumbled. I don’t know what he’s talking about, but I’m kind of scared. We walked out of my building, the paparazzi bombarding us with tons of questions as we walked away. Niall pulled me into the local café and we sat down at a table in the corner.

“You understand the term, relationship?” he asked, starring at me intansly.

“What’re you getting at Niall? Spit it out.” I said before I realized what he was talking about. “You were awake?” I asked. He shifted his blue eyes around my face.

“I was awake and I watched you both sneak out.” He said, referring to last night. I flushed with guilt. He saw, he knows. He’ll tell everyone. “I’m not about to tell anyone Reagan.” I sighed of relief. “I want you to explain.” He put so much emphasis on you that I couldn’t refuse.

“We met before Harry was even interested in me.” I started. Niall’s face turned into complete shock. “It was at an airport the night I got in front Las Vegas. It was my first night here and Zayn was there, waiting for his girlfriend.” I glanced out the window and looked at the paparazzi. They mine as well just come in and put the camera to my face. “He gave me his number and it started from there.”

“When did you guys decide, to start this relationship?” he asked.

“Relationship?”

“Well you can’t just pretend you guys aren’t making out every time you see each other, that’s a relationship.”

“Please, Niall…we’re just friends.” I laughed at what he thought. I mean me and Zayn…in a relationship?

“Friends with benefits.” He muttered. “Look, it’s your business what you guys do, but you guys should watch out.” My heart filled with warmth, Niall was truly, a good person. I know I’m not a good person, but Niall is. “I care about Zayn too much, and you’re obviously something in his life if he’s cheating on Perrie.” I looked down at the wooden table. “To think, they’d be in love but he’s really just cheating on her with another girl.” I rolled my eyes and got up.

“W-We should get back home.” I put my freezing cold hands back into my pockets and waited for Niall to get up. “But thanks Niall.” He winked at me and ran his arm through mines to lock our arms. He led me out of the small café, and again through the paparazzi.

“Thanks for breakfast.” Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and I hugged him back slowly, fully aware that Zayn and Niall were watching.

“You’re welcome.” I said, patting his back. “Uhm, you guys have a safe trip to…where ever you’re going and come back…anytime.” I glared at Zayn, directing the message to him. Not that the rest of them could come, but it would be quite a shock to me.

“You’re a great cook, and a fit model.” Louis winked at me as he handed me a slip of paper. I starred at him wide-eyed. “It’s Eleanor and Danielle’s number; they want to hear from you.” I took it quickly and slipped it in my back pocket. Liam winked at me and I watched Hunter hug each of them over and over again.

“Hunter, let them go you’ll see them another time.” I tried pulling her away.

“But I love them so much, I can’t let them go.” She wined, holding on to Niall’s waist. “Can we walk them out, please?” she asked.

“You can if you want, I’m tired.” I said while yawning. The guys emptied out and Zayn held his hand phone to his ear. I nodded to him as he walked out. Harry stayed behind, and I starred at him.

“I’m gonna…go with her.” Bobby said, following after Louis. He closed the door after him and Harry smiled at me cheekily.

“Did you want something Harry?” he shook his head, and held his hands behind his back.

“No just a goodbye kiss.” I looked down at his feet. Not that I’m not up to kissing somebody. I’m just not up to kissing Harry. Zayn would be a better person to kiss. I looked up and went on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. But he turned his head and I ended up at his mouth. He kissed back instantly, taking me by surprise.

“Why has Niall been looking at me weird?” Zayn asked.

“Because he knows.” I answered, while scrolling through my Facebook.

“HE KNOWS!?” I pulled the phone away from my ear. “K-Knows what?”

“About us Zayn, what else would I be talking about.” I giggle quietly, hoping he wouldn’t hear. But;

“This isn’t anything to laugh about what if he tells everyone-“

“Zayn calm down, if he was gonna tell someone he would’ve told by now.” I heard his fast breathing through the phone. “That’s what we were talking about when you guys saw us come in that morning.” I said, referring to 7 days ago on last Friday.

“I guess you’re right, I have to get to get on stage the concerts about to start and I still have to call my mom…and Perrie.” He sounded tired.

“Ok Zayn, I’ll call you another day then.” I hung up quickly.