Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“Bye Zayn.” I waved at him and fixed my carry on, on my shoulder.

“Wait.” He grabbed my hand and spun me back around. “Thanks.” Before I could say anything else, he kissed me. I kissed back and pried his lips from mines, sadly.

“Come visit me, when you have some days off?” he nodded his head, as if that wasn’t a question that needed to be asked.

“No question about i-“

“LAST CALL!” the flight attendant called.

“Bye.” I kissed him again before running off.

“Cathy, nice to see you again.” I smiled at her as I started towards the escalators.

“Wait, wait! Regina wanted me to tell you.” She ran around the desk, her heels clanking all the way to me. “You have another shoot today!” I nearly dropped my bag before I remembered I had my laptop in it, from my recent trip to Zayn’s house in London for his birthday.

“It’s another Victoria’s Secret today. I think it may become a permanent thing, they loved your pictures and your pretty face.” She guided me the opposite way of my office.

“B-But, I can’t be a model.” I stutter. I didn’t sign up to be a model.

“But it doesn’t end there. You also have one for some type of clothing line to do.” She pushed me back outside the building. “This limo will take you to the show after the clothing shoot. Good luck!” she shoved me into the car and slammed the door behind me. I didn’t have a chance to get out before the limo swerved off of the curb.

“No! Wait! I can’t do this!” I tried to get to her but she couldn’t hear me, and in seconds, the limo was drowned in traffic. What do I do? I can’t do this. I didn’t sign up for this, no I didn’t. Just as I started having a panic attack, my phone started ringing. I pulled it out quickly and groaned when I saw hwo was calling. “Hello Harry.”

“Hey babe.” He answered happily, a little too happily. “Our tour is starting this weekend.”

“How nice.” I said, trying to sound interested.

“What’s wrong? You sound scared.” I guess you could say that. My breathing was quickly and slightly there, and I was sweating buckets.

“I have a show today, and another photo shoot.” I said rocking back and forth in my seat.

“Oh babe, calm down. You’ll be great.” He reassured me.

“Thanks for the words of encouragement Harry, but I don’t think I can calm down. I might just have a heart attack right now.” I fanned myself.

“Babe, breathe slowly. You can’t be fear anything. Fear is a mind killer, you must not fear anything. You’re not feared of the show or photo shoot, you are simply feared of making a fool of yourself. But trust me, you’ll be great love.” I wish Harry could be here right now, because I’d hug him to death.

“Harry thank you.” Was all I could manage to say right now.

“Be my girlfriend?” my face fell. I can’t be his girlfriend. I just can’t, with everything going on with me and Zayn I could dare say yes. I don’t want to fall in love with him, and Zayn at the same time. Not that I’m saying I love Zayn or anything.

“Harry.” I mumbled quietly. “I can’t do this right now.”

“Just say yes.” I sighed deeply, I don’t think he’s about to get off this phone until I say yes.

“Ha-“

“Just say it.” He said again.

“Bu-“