Chapter 37

Chapter 37

“Hey babe.” Jacob leaned down to kiss my lips but I turned my cheek and kissed his. “Let’s go, I’m really tired.” I wasn’t lying…I was actually tired but it was only because Zayn and I stayed up all night watching movies.

“Why didn’t you sleep on the plane?” he asked. He grabbed the bags as I started walking because I left them standing there with him.

“When you sleep on a hard ass seat with a crying kid behind me and a stranger sleeping on you shoulder you come and tell me, and I won’t try it.” I said.

“Ok…” Jacob mumbled, following after me. “I guess you’re still mad.”

“Mad? Mad about what?” I asked. “I’m just glad to be back in California and going home…or to your house.” I muttered. We walked to his car and he put his suitcase in the trunk. I waited for him to unlock the door before getting in. “So…how many girlfriends have you had?” I asked. His hands tightened on the wheel.

“What?”

“How many girlfriends have you had?” I asked again.

“Why?” he asked, shifting in his seat.

“Just asking…why think you’ve had too much for me to handle?” I asked.

“No…only…” he glanced around nervously. “15 or 16 maybe.” I could tell he was lying.

“Really?” I asked. “I guess I’m just gonna be another girlfriend of yours.” I said., starring out the window dramatically. He stopped the car and pulled over. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to look straight at me.

“What the fuck is wrong with he?” he asked angrily.

“Nothing.” I said, acting confused. “Why did you stop the car babe?”

“Did you take a stupid pill while you were at the hospital or something?” he asked.

“Jacob I just asked  a question why are you being so mean to me?” I asked back.

“Because you sound dumb, and I don’t date dumb girls.” He said.

“Well maybe we shouldn’t date if I’m so dumb.” He didn’t say anything for a minute and we were just sitting there. I stared at him as he looked straight ahead. “And you’re dumb if you think I’m dumb dude, I graduated with a 4.0.”

“Then why are you working as a maid?” he asked.

“Maybe because I want to, because I’m still doing online classes in college…” I said.

“What ever.” He said.

“Yeah, what ever.” I got out of the car and walked to the back. Jacob stepped out.

“What’re you doing now?” he asked.

“I’m taking a cab back home, that’s what I’m doing!” I screamed. “Now open the god damn trunk.” I said, taping my foot.

“Get it the car.” He said.

“No, I don’t want to get in the car with you.” I said stubbornly.

“Do I have to force you in Reagan? I said get into the car, or I will get you in myself.” He said, sounding kind of scary if I might say.

“Did you not hear me Jacob? I’m not getting in the car, and you’re not getting me in.” I said, crossing my arms. “All I want is for you to open the trunk so I can get my stuff and go. You know what, it’s over.” I said.

“No it’s not Reagan, get in the fucking car.” He walked around and grabbed my arm tightly. He opened the back door and pushed my frail body in without struggle. He slammed the door behind me and I sat up as he walked around. I unlocked the door but he locked it again with his key. He got into the car and turned it on again, I didn’t even notice it was off to be honest.

“I want to get out!” I screamed. “Let me out or I’ll scream.” I said.

“Scream Reagan.” Jacob said. “I don’t really care.” He put earphone in  his ears and started playing music. I started screaming in his ear as he drove. I unlocked my door and he sped up. Ok, this is getting really serious now.

“I cheated on you.” I lied. He slammed on the break just as he turned off the car in his drive way. “I had sex with another guy and guess what…I loved it.” He got out of the car and pulled me out.

I slipped out of the bed and fell onto the floor. Jacob rolled over in bed and I froze in my spot, not wanting to wake him up. I searched the floor for my underwear, my hands shaking. When I found my jeans I pulled them on quickly, along with my flip flops. I pulled my shirt on quickly and walked around to his night stand to get my phone. I walked out of his room and called my home. “Hello?” Marissa answered.

“M-Marissa, c-come pick me up please.” I said.

“Reagan?...are you crying?” I heard her ask. “Niall wait, Reagan where are you?” she asked.

“I-I’m at Jacob’s house…just p-please come and get me.” I cried as I grabbed his car keys.

“I’m on my way.” She said. “I’ll be there as quick as I can.” She said. “Come on Niall.”

“Ok…” I whispered, hanging up. I got my suitcase out of his trunk and ran back inside his house to set his keys back. I opened his drawers until I found a small paper. I took out a pen to write a note.

I went home, it’s over.

I asked to go home and he brought me to his house. I'm lucky I know how to defend myself and say no to him because he tried so many times to get me into bed with him. Of course I did acutally get into bed with him, but luckily he didn't try anything or he'd have another thing coming for him. I took his car keys and gathered my things from his car. I put the keys back in his house and when I went back outside, Marissa was waiting in the car with NIall. She popped the trunk and Niall loaded my things in, like a getlemen as i got in the back seat. "What he'd do?" she asked.

"Nothing, let's just go." I said. NIall hoped back into the car andasked me to same thing and I answered the same thing. Marissa drove off, but didn't head home. Instead we stopped at McDonalds and went through the driveway to get some breakfast.