Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“What’re you wearing?” I giggled quietly.

“Clothes”

“Maybe you should take them o-“

“Zayn, why are you all of the sudden so sexual?” I asked, cutting his sentence off.

“Well I and Perrie have been trying new posit-“

“I don’t want to know about your sex Zayn.” I slipped in the shorts.

“Hey, I saw your commercial for Victoria’s Secret!” My jaw dropped.

“I didn’t know they made it into a commercial, I mean I was so inexperienced. Everyone was glaring at me because I didn’t know how to act casual and I was naked! I only have on a bathing suit, who else saw it with you?” I asked.

“The boys of course, we were backstage before the show. You have a great arse, we all agreed.”

“Did you guys really agree on my butt?” I question their motives.

“Yeah, Harry said he’d bang, Niall said he bang, Liam sa-“

“You guys are so perverted. But at least you didn’t say you’d bang me because I’m your friend.” He didn’t say anything and my cheeks burned. “You did say you wouldn’t…right?” he cleared his throat through the phone.

“What’re you doing now?” he asked, ignoring my question.

“Zayn!” I exclaimed, walking out the dressing room.

“Sorry, I was only telling the truth. You’re fucking fit.” I guess ‘Fit’ means, hot for the British folk. “Zayn I’m just going to pretend you didn’t tell me, but I have to do this shoot so, I’ll call you later.”

“Ok love.”

“Are you and Zayn dating?” Hunter asked as we headed back to home.

“No Hunter, for the 100th time he’s just my friend.” I mumbled.

“You guys seemed like a couple, I mean friends so sleep together and work so hard to have their friendship back.” Bobby said, making me wonder.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean regular friends who aren’t on terms would just talk over the phone to just agree that they’re stuck with each other. With you two it’s like you can’t be without each other and it’s weird that you guys are just friends.” I sighed deeply. How can a 10 year old boy, be so right about a grown up’s love life. I mean I still know that I’m getting used to being this adult figure for them, and having a relationship with a guy in a relationship at the same time. “Too bad he has a girlfriend, you guys seem like you’re just dying to be together but some things in the middle of it.” He shrugged his shoulders and stopped in front of Starbucks.

“Fine, I guess.” I pulled open the door and we walked in. “But I don’t think Zayn and I, are dying to be together. He’s told me plenty of times that he’s in a relationship.”

“Are you sure he’s not trying to tell himself?” Hunter asked as we got into line.

“Yeah, he could just be contemplating on whether being in a relationship with his girlfriend is right, or if something else is better for him.” Bobby added.

“Can I get two hot medium hot chocolates, and a small Hazelnut Frap?” the cashier nodded and I paid for the order. I stepped out of line as she fixed the drinks. “Continue.” I said to them.

“I know about Harry, I was eavesdropping, but I think that’s one of the people in the middle of it, along with Perrie.” Hunter looked down at my feet. “You better watch yourself Reagan. I’m not going to send you hate because you’re my sister, but other Directioners will.” I took our drink and handed Bobby and Hunter their hot chocolates. We sat down at a table and I stared out the window.

“Thanks for the words of advice guys.” I whispered. How are two 10 years olds wider then I am, and I’m 9 years older than them.

I heard the front door click, signaling he was home. I rolled over playing as if I’m sleeping. I slowed my breathing, to make myself seem realistic. I felt his hands grip my waist and spin my on my back. I pretended to stir sleepily. “I’ve been in the studio all day, there’s no way I’m letting you sleep tonight.” A smile formed on my lips, I guess I’m bad at pretending. I opened my eyes to the lustful eyes of Zayn. I bit my lip as he stood up and pulled off his jacket.

“Who says I want to tonight?” I asked.

“I do.” A smile slowly formed on his perfectly sculpted lips. I got out of bed but Zayn held his hand in front of me. “Lay back down.” He ordered. I backed away and sat down. Zayn turned towards me while undoing his black pants. He leaned down to my lips and I fell onto my back. I cursed at myself for sleeping in my undergarments all the time, it’s probably what makes him want to do this every night. His hand went under my back and my bra fell loose. I pulled it off and let it slip from my hands. “Show me what you can do for me, after a long day at work.” He said as he pulled away from my lips.

“I-I’m not very sure I can do anything.” I stuttered. He stood up and pouted his lips. We both heard the bedroom door open and turned around.

“Oh my god! Mom.” I covered myself as my son came into view. “These walls are too thin, I thought you we’re watching…porn.” Zayn busted out laughing and walked away.  He patted Isaiah’s back and led  him out of the room.

“I think it’s time for a talk…you are 14 now.” He winked ay me, just before-

“Reagan wake up!” there was a hard pain across my face. I sat up quickly, and clutched my face.  “Got damn, your phone is ringing!”

“Well you didn’t have to slap me!” I exclaimed.

“You wouldn’t wake up.” I felt my phone fall into my lap. I picked it up and answered is hazily, not looking at the caller ID.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT AT…” I looked at the time on my phone. “7 IN THE MORNING?!” I screamed.

“I want you to stop screaming at me.” I heard the deep raspy voice of…

“Harry?” why is it, that every time I’m on good terms with Zayn, he ends up interfering everything. Then we end up messing everything up and it just doesn’t end well. “What do you want?” I asked tiredly. Who calls someone this early in the morning, on Saturday!?

“Hey, I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later?”

“Aren’t you in…” I yawned loudly. “A different state?” I said between the yawn.

“Yeah but we’ve got a private jet I could bring all the guys and we could just hang out.” I thought for a second, it would benefit everybody but me. But why be selfish?

“Uhm, I guess you could my sister’s dying to meet you.”

“Your sister’s there?” he asked.

“Yep, sister and brother both…Hunter, she’s a big fan of you guys. I guess you could swing by for some time.” I ended my sentence with a big yawn.

“Ha, you sound like Niall’s date in The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction.” I didn’t know what that was, but I’m guessing he’s referring to my constant, rather loud, yawning.