Chapter 31

Chapter 31

“So how did you get my number anyways?” I asked, throwing a piece of popcorn into my open mouth.

“Niall got it from Marissa, and gave it to me.” He smirked.

“I figured it was Niall…or course Marissa would tell him.” I muttered, thinking about yelling at her when he gets back home. “So…how has that married life been?” I asked.

“Great…” Zayn said, although he didn’t sound so happy. “Everyday we’ve been together we’ve had…nice sex.”

“Why don’t you sound so happy about that?” I asked. “Are you regretting that you married Perrie or something?” I asked.

“No, yes, NO…I don’t know.” He said.

“I don’t really know either Zayn, I mean it’s all about how you feel. Do you feel like you made the wrong choice?”

“I don’t exactly feel like I made the wrong choice. I love Perrie, I do. It’s just…I don’t think I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I think, maybe we should just be good friends like you and I. I mean, when we were dating it was nice and all but now that were married, it feels like someone put bricks on my shoulders. I’m so put down now, I think I just want to be single for a while.” He said truthfully. I had to admit, I did not think he’d say that.

“So are you going to get a divorce after 3 months of marriage?” I asked.

“Well…we never really got married in the first place.” I busted out laughing, thinking he was joking, until I saw his face.

“You’re serious? You guys just told everybody you got married? REALLY?!” I asked.

“Yeah, we we’re planning on a big one, but I think she’s also regretting everything now.” Zayn said.

“Well then…how about you just tell everyone you didn’t actually get married….wait what?” I said, confused.

“We said we wanted to do it alone, but never got to it.” He answered my unasked question.

“So we’re only dating…still…if you want to kiss me or anything.” He said hopefully.

“No, I do not want to kiss you or anything.” I said. I stood up and collected the empty bowls and cup. I started towards the kitchen. I opened the trash can and dumped the empty cans inside. I put the dished in the dishwasher and bent down slightly to start it. I turned around and ran straight into Zayn’s chest…of course. He held my chin up and leaned down to kiss me. I was pushed against the counter, and he wrapped my legs around his waist. I started to kiss back just as he unbuckled his belt. I laid back and Zayn broke the kiss the pull off his shirt. “Zayn, what do you think you’re doing?” I asked.

“I’m making out with one of my best friends.” He said, pulling down my shorts. I slapped his hands away quickly.

“No, no, no! Zayn!” I said disappointedly.

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?” he asked sadly. “Come on, what’s wrong?” he asked. I glared at him through silted eyes. “I’m not a married man.” He said sarcastically.

“Yeah, but everyone else thinks you are and,” I held up his wrist to my face. “Zach and Xavier should be home any minute. We’ve watched a couple of movies, and now you’ve gotta go.” I said sternly, but nicely.

“Are you kicking me out?” he asked.

“Well…” I said sadly. “You don’t have to go home…but you gotta get the hell outta here.” I said, jumping off the counter. I bent down in front of Zayn and grabbed his shirt.

“What’re you doing down there babe?” Zayn asked pervertishly.

“Shut up.” I exclaimed. I grabbed the hem of Zayn’s jeans to pull myself back up and I pushed the shirt into his hands. I turned him around and gave his ass a smack. He walked away slowly as he pulled on his shirt and I pushed him faster. I pulled the door open as Zayn buckled his belt back up.

“Hey!? My phone.” I ran into the living room, groaning loudly. I did not need the boys coming home and seeing Zayn at the door step. I shoved his phone into his hands and he stood there smiling. I rolled my eyes and did what I knew he wanted, kissed him on the lips. I was about to pull away, when he placed his hand on my back and pulled my closer. It’s weird, kissing out here in the open when any Directioner could walk by and start taking pictures…there’s millions of Directioners, they could be anywhere. Zayn pulled away slowly, kissing the corner of my mouth. “I’m probably not going to see you for a while.” He said as he walked down the small flight of steps and down the path back to his rental car, I’m guessing. I watched him drive away and I closed the door. I’m not very happy about that, but I am at the same time. That means no drama, not that Zayn is all drama he’s a great person…when he’s not being a dick and just bashing out on me every once in a while. But other than that he’s a great person. Very…great…and I know I sound kind of weird now, sticking up for someone who just keeps messing up our friendship.

I heard 2 doors shut outside just as I plopped down on the couch. I looked at the spot where Zayn sat, now empty. But being without him makes me feel kind of incomplete. He’s like my missing puzzle piece, without him I don’t know what I am. He’s like my medicine, I don’t know how I feel about it though. I can go without him, but doing that puts me in misery. I’ve gotten really skinny in the past year, and I’ve noticed I’m not as happy anymore. Sometimes I see people looking at me like I’m a bitch, I know I’m a bitch sometimes too. I’m just so mean now. I heard the door open and felt a tear drop on my wrist. Am I crying? Why am I crying? I wipped my eyes and looked up at the TV. Zach walked into the living room and stopped when he saw me. “Why’re you watching a turned off TV?” he asked. I was so deep into my thoughts I forgot that it was even off.

“I just turned it off, I’m going to sleep.” I stood up.

Zach’s POV

I starred at the 2 slumps in the couch, wondering who was here with her because I know she only sits on the left side of the couch, so who was sitting next to her? I walked into the kitchen and saw 2 cup, and 2 bowls. Ok, now it was just burning a hole in my mind. Reagan had someone over just before we came…but it’s whatever…right?