Chapter 39

Chapter 39

“Reagan, people are here to see you.” I sat up slowly. I opened my eyes and pulled the covers over my body when I saw who was standing in front of me. The guys, Eleanor, Jenny and Danielle were all standing around my bed. I blushed, my cheeks melting and looked down.

“Why are you guys staring at me?” I asked.

“We were waiting for you to wake up sleeping beauty.” Zayn said.

“Well what do you want?” I asked, slapping my hand on my forehead. I probably looked like I was eletricuted.

“Ouch.” Louis said, shoving his hands into his pockets, his arm locked with El’s. “We’re all going on vacation together and thought we’d invite all of our friends to the mansion.” He said.

“I can’t...I have work.”

“That’s why we went there and asked if you could come…it’s only a month and 2 weeks.” Niall said.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS ON BREAK!” I screamed, falling back onto my back. “Who’s all going?” I asked.

“Just Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Danielle, Jenny, Marissa, Zach, Xavier, Perrie, Jade, Leigh-Anne, Jessy, you, and I.” Liam said as if that was just a couple. “It’s a mansion Simon lent us in Hawaii.” He said.

“Can I invite someone?” I asked. There was an awkward silence.

“I didn’t know you had more friends than us…sure…if he’ll come.” Harry said.

“She can come.” I said, getting out of bed. I didn’t even care that I was only in my underwear and bra. “When are we leaving exactly?” I asked.

“Tomorrow.” My arms dropped to my side.

“Tomorrow?” I asked. “And you couldn’t have told me earlier?” I asked. I was glaring at Zayn because I talk to him almost every day. I know that last time I saw him was when we made out int he coffee shop, which was only about a month ago…he couldn’t even tell me? “I’d ought to slap everyone of you.” I muttered. I walked out the room, pushing past them.

“Someone’s gotten meaner.” I heard Danielle whisper to Liam.

“Damn right.” I exclaimed.

“C’mon…c’mon…c’mon!” I said, taking her hands and swinging them around. If you’re wondering who this girl is. She’s the girl life guard that dated Jacob before me. “Just come with me please?” I asked.

“6 weeks? I don’t know…and they don’t even know about us.” She said.

“I honestly don’t care. I’ll fucking kiss you in front of them.” I said angrily. “I know I didn’t tell Zayn even or Marissa, but that’s because it was only between you and I. I’ve never dated a girl before you remember?” I asked.

“I know Reagan…but 6 whole weeks?” she said.

“Of you and I.” I said, tickling her side.

“Fine! Fine I’ll go.” She said. “When are we leaving?” she asked. “Now.”

“What? I didn’t even pack!” she exclaimed.

“We can share clothes and go shopping there.” I said, pulling her out of the hotel. “I told them you’re be gone don’t worry.” I said, pulling her out of the hotel. I pulled her into the cab, her pink hair hitting my face as we did. “To the airport!” I said to the cab driver. I climbed onto her lap. She knows how I feel about Zayn, and she knows everything. Bella a regular at the coffee shop and she walks me home all the time. She told me she was bisexual one night and we just ended up kissing. We’ve been talking ever since. It’s like an open relationship. We made out all the way to the airport when I paid the driver and we got out. I got my suitcase and she took the carryon bags. Great, now everyone has a companion.” I said, taking her free hand. We went through bag checks and everything else until we finally got to the gate where everyone was waiting.