Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Zayn’s POV

“Zayn, you should go first.” Bella said. I walked down the hall with the nurse without any complaints. I couldn’t have said it better myself. I walked into her room and saw Reagan lying on the bed, unconscious. I closed the door in the nurses face, my mind wondering off.

“Why would you do this to yourself?” I whispered. I pulled out a chair and sat in it on the side of her bed. “I knew I should’ve never left you home alone.” I took her hand and held it to my lips. She stired in her sleep, and laced out fingers together. How she did that, I don’t know. Maybe she just knew I was here?

“I have my reasons Zayn.” I heard her whispered.

“Yeah, just like you had your reasons to drink…why do you always feel the need to harm yourself?” I asked.

“Maybe because I don’t have you.” I thought I heard her say, but I don’t believe I heard her right.

“What was that?” I asked, but she didn’t say anything else. I heard the door click open, but I continued to hold her hand.

“Zayn…” I heard Perrie’s voice. Oh Perrie…if I had to see anyone right now it wouldn’t be her. “I think we should break up.” My head snapped up, and I jumped out of my seat. “I know you’re in love with someone else.” She said. My head dropped slowly, and I turned around. “And I don’t want to continue a relationship with anyone who loves someone else.” She took my shirt in her hands and pulled me down to her lips. It was hardly even a kiss. She just brushed her lips against mines and then walked away.

“I loved you Perrie…I really did.” She gave me a soft smile before disappearing out of the room.

Reagan’s POV

I pulled on my blue shorts and blue button up. I’m gonna be in real trouble, I thought as I looked at all the cuts over my body. I needed blood because I lost so much. I slipped into my flip flops, thankful that someone brought me some clothes. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and felt my hair on my back, it always relaxes me. I walked out of my hospital room and stared down at my feet as I walked to the waiting room. I had the air knocked out of me when someone smashed me into a bone crushing hug. “Oh my fucking gosh I missed you so much.” Zayn whispered in my ear. He let go and held me at arm’s length, looking me up and down. “DAMN IT REAGAN!” he screamed.

“Zayn…let her breath.” I heard Bella say. I heard a low growl in the back of his throat. “Hey babe.” She said, hugging me a little lighter than Zayn. “YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS BITCH!” she screamed next.

“Really?” I muttered. Everyone started screaming profanities at me now and I pretended to almost faint.

“Oh god.” I heard Danielle say. I fell back, but unluckily, into someone’s arms.

“Good try Reagan, let’s go.” Zayn said. I stood up and pushed past them. “Just hold on a minute.” He said.

“If you knew why I did it then you wouldn’t be so mad.” I exclaimed angrily, my frustrations taking over. “Just shut the fuck up and leave me alone would you!? Don’t you think I’ve gone through enough?” I asked. I patted my pocket for my phone before realizing I don’t have it. “Now where’s my phone?” I asked.

“Here.” Harry handed it to me. I dialed my mom’s home. After 2 rings someone finally picked up.

“Hello?” I answered, sitting down in the closet chair. I started biting my finger nails nervously and rested my elbows on my knees, hunching over.