Chapter 47

Chapter 47

I looked at my butt in the mirror, making sure it wasn’t flat. There’s nothing worse than a flat ass. But mine is perfectly firm. I walked out of my room and made my way down to breakfast. Everyone always got there before me now, mostly because I’ve been working out.

“Where have you been?” Bella asked.

“If you needed me, you should’ve contacted me…that’s all I’m gonna say.” I said simply, sitting in my usual spot between Zayn and her.

“Where’d you get that shirt?” Marissa asked. “I’ve never seen you where it.”

“Oh, it was my dad’s…he gave it to me when I was 5 but it was way too big.” I said laughing. It was a plaid button up shirt that went slightly past my butt.

“It still is.” Harry said. “You’re really small.”

“Thanks.” I said sarcastically as I spread strawberry jam on my toast. I pilled eggs on top of it. “You know what I’m craving…” I said to anyone who would listen.

“What?” Perrie said.

“Pickle juice and brownies.” I said happily. Everyone’s face turned into disgust. “I’m going to go down to the kitchen and see if they have any.” I said.

“After breakfast, sit down.” Zayn said. I stared at him in anger.

“What did you just say to me?” I asked. “I’m not quite sure I heard you, did you tell me to sit down?” I asked.

“Yeah…you never eat breakfast.” He said.

“I do too!” I exclaimed. We both stared at us for a while. I sighed and took my seat again, feeling defeated. “Why do you always feel the need to tell me what to do?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Zayn shrugged. “Sometimes you just do too much.”

“What do you mean by that? I mean just because I like to do stuff you’re mad about that?” I asked.

“No, I’m not mad at all.” He said, smiling widely. Although the smile slipped off his face when he saw my angry glare.

“Ok.” Zayn said after 5 minutes of it. He dropped his fork and stood up. I rolled my eyes and slouched in my seat.

“What happened?” everyone whispered. I guess they hadn’t noticed me glaring at him for a while. “Reagan…or Perrie…go talk to him.”

“I think one of the boys should.” I said.

Liam and Niall went to talk to Zayn, but after 30 minutes when we were done with breakfast, they couldn’t find him. We were all sitting in the loft. Perrie kept going over the intercom to call him. He’s not inside…HE’S NOT INSIDE! I stood up and ran out. I hardly even think anyone noticed. I walked down the hall without any doors except one. I pulled the only door open and started up the staircase until I was at the roof. “You’re really stupid you know that?!” I said, closing it after me.

“I’m stupid?” Zayn said.

“You don’t let me go anywhere, like you’re my father. And you have absolutely no reason to stop me. Then you run out.” I said. He stood up and turned around.

“Because you stared at me!” he screamed.

“Because you wouldn’t let me go. Honestly you’re being really hormonal and immature.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Hormonal am I being? You’re usually the one being hormonal.” He said.

“You don’t have a leash on me you know…you have no right to stop me from doing stuff if it has nothing to do with you.”