Chapter 46

Chapter 46

“You do realize your jumper is see through?” Harry asked as I sat down.

“Yeah…but I have on a bath suit…” I said, lying down on the lawn chair.

“It makes you look hot.” Bella whispered.

“Thanks.” I thanked her politely as I took my from the table. I was getting so many notifications from Instagram from my Stripper photos.

“You were on TMZ last night!” Perrie said, sitting next to me. “They were talking about you making it rain.”

“Me?” I asked.                             

“Yeah…you’re kind of famous now.” She said.

“I’m not famous at all.” I said.

“You were a model, and you hang out with us 24/7 you’re very famous.” Eleanor said, sitting on the end of my chair.

“I didn’t realize.” I said. “But that’s nice…” I said awkwardly. I was getting more and more followers on Twitter and Instagram, but I didn’t really think anything of it. I only signed 1 thing and took 1 picture with someone who wanted it for keeps. I started laughing at funny pictures on Tumblr and showed them to Bella who laughed with me. My phone started ringing and I answered quickly, I haven’t had a call in forever. “Hello?” I answered.

“Hey honey.” My mom’s voice said.

“Mommy!” I exclaimed. I got up and ran away from the loudness of the pool to talk to her.

“I saw you on TV last night…Hunter was going crazy.” She said.

“Yeah…” I said awkwardly. Talking to your mom about going to a strip club…someone say awkward. “I was just having fun while I’m on vacation.” I said.

“I know, I’m not mad. I’m just making sure all the fame isn’t going to your head or anything…making sure you remember your family.”

“Of course I remember mom, how could I forget you?” I asked.

“I don’t know…just being stupid old me, I am. Uhm…I’ve been in and out of the hospital lately-“

“What why? What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’ve just been really sick lately, but that’s normal when you’re getting older.” She said calmly.

“Mom you’re not getting old. And what do you mean by sick?” I asked.

“It’s nothing…nothing…don’t worry about it honey. I just wanted to talk to you.” I could tell it was something that could get serious. She just didn’t want to worry me, but I was already worried.

“Ok mom.” I said, my mood now ruined. We both hung up at the same time and I sighed deeply. Maybe I should go to Las Vegas to check on her and see if she’s ok. Something was telling me something bad was going to happen. I turned around and walked back to the pool.

“Is everything ok?” I heard Zayn ask. But I didn’t know if he was talking to me. “Reagan…” I snapped out of my trance and looked around.

“Yeah?” I said. “Everything’s fine.” I lied.

“You’re lying.” Zayn said. Dang it, I really wish he didn’t know me so well.

“Am not.” I said simply. I put on my sunglasses and pulled of my sweater. I laid back on the chairs and closed my eyes.

I laid on my stomach and swung my legs around, as I stared intensely at Harry Potter. Everyone went out to the store, but I decided to stay home alone. I was lying on the front porch’s steps, so I could feel the air. “Not Fred!” I shouted as I finished the part where Fred died, tears slipped down my cheeks. Shadows fell over the pages, a shadow of a person. I looked up and my face dropped. “What’re you doing here?” I asked.