Chapter 23

Chapter 23

“You’ve got a nice place here Niall.” I said, pulling off my coat.

“Nice bum you’ve got.” Zayn smacked my butt as he passed, and I glared at him all the way to the couch. Niall brushed past me and into his kitchen.

“Do you have beers?” I followed him into the kitchen. Niall nodded and pulled open his refrigerator. He tossed a beer to me and took 2 to the couch, handing 1 to Zayn. I sat between them and kicked off my shoes. “Have you and Perrie broke up?” I asked.

“No not really, she just said get out she needs time to think.” Zayn said angrily. “I don’t know why, if she thinks I’m cheating just break up with me, I wouldn’t mind.” I turned to him and raised my eyebrow.

“You must know how she feels right now.” I said shamelessly. He shook his head and he chugged down his beer. “I mean she doesn’t know if you are cheating or not. She doesn’t know whether to end your relationship after what you’ve been through, or stay with you and keep hearing the rumors about you cheating. And if she does break up with you, and she finds out you weren’t actually cheating she’ll feel miserable. And if she doesn’t and she finds out you were cheating she’ll feel even more miserable. I mean a girl doesn’t know how to feel when it comes to their trust relationship Zayn.”

“She can’t think all that at once Reagan, I mean any girl would explode.” I shook my head and started drinking.

“No, we do think like that. And it’s the guys that put them in the position.” I said, setting my beer down on the coffee table. “If it was me, I’d probably think like you and just break up with you. I’d rather not waste my time in stress.” I Iaid back on the couch between Niall and Zayn. Niall was scrolling through his phone.

“She’s smart Zayn, you should listen to her.” Niall mumbled. I stood up and tossed my can into the trash can.

“Can we do something? I’m very bored and, it’s only,” I pulled out my phone to check the time. “1:30.”

“We can do a Twit cam, and see how many viewers we actually get.” Zayn said.

“I’d rather your fans not know I’m here with you guys, remember I’m supposed to be at Dani’s.” they both shrugged as Niall pulled out a white Mac Book Pro, same laptop I have.

“It’s whatever, they know we’re all friends.” Niall sat up and set his phone down.

“I’ve already been getting death threats enough guys, my phone’s been going off all day with Danielle.” I sat down between them again as Niall logged onto his Twitter.

“Hey, don’t even mind them. They’ll lighten up at some point.” Zayn put his arm over my shoulder and set his empty beer down next to Niall’s. “Plus, we’re here so if they say something I’ll get them right.” Next second you know I could see myself in a little box on the screen, along with Niall and Zayn.

“Already 500.” Niall stood up and walked away. He came back holding a guitar, a nice one might I say.

“Hi guys.” Zayn waved to the camera. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket, and I pulled it out.

“Hey, it’s my mom calling.” I thought for a second. 5 hours difference and it’s 2 here, 9 in New York then there’s a 3 hour difference so that mean it’s 6 o’clock in Las Vegas. I answered it lazily. “Hello mom.” I said.

“Oh hello-“

“Hunter, is that you? Why are you calling?” I asked.

“I heard about you in the hospital, mom’s not home yet so I called.” She said happily. “I’m just really glad you’re alive, Bobby and I are sorry about stressing you out so much.” I smiled formed on my face. I stood up and stepped over Niall’s face as he turned his guitar.