𝐧𝐨.𝟒

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

1 day later 6:30

1 day later
6:30

"HURRY UP" cj shouted as I grabbed my phone, wallet, and AirPods and put them in my backpack. I grabbed the suitcase and ran outside. We had to be at the airport 3 hours before the flight because of customs and the security. We were 30 minutes late.

I got in cjs car with aviana, Javon, and Eva and we drove off fast. "who's watching Eliana?" Cj asked avi. "Ddots mom" she said.

1 hour later
7:45

"Please remove your shoes and go through the metal detectors" the worker said as me and the others took our shoes off and went through the metal detector. We were at the last step and it was the metal detectors.

We all went through and put our shoes back on. We all put our suitcases on the conveyor belt so the airplane attendants are putting our Luggage on the plane right now. We all had carry ons which were are backpacks so it was easier for us to get around without dragging a heavy ass suitcase everywhere.

"Aight done" cj said as we all finished and put our shoes on. "That's it now we wait for the flight" avi said as I looked around and saw a food court. "Can we get food" I asked and they nodded as we walked to the food court.

"OMG IS THAT JBABY?!" I heard a group of young girls shout as they ran over to me. "Heyy" I smiled as they handed me things to sign. "IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR SONGS OMG" one of the girls said as I cracked a smiled.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH CAN I GET A PHOTO?!" One of the girls said as I nodded and she quickly grabbed her phone. I smiled and held up the piece sign as she took the photo.

"BYEEE JBABYY" the girls shouted as they ran away. "Girl yo fan base is insane" Javon laughed as I smiled. I love my fans.

I had a bodysuit on with my Yeezy foam runners. We were all dressed comfortable. We walked to the food court and I saw a familiar figure. "Is that notti and the boys?!" I asked and everyone looked over.