𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟗

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Next day

I woke up and yawned. I got up and saw it was raining mad hard outside. It was 11am but it still looked dim outside.

I got up and walked to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed hair. I brushed my teeth and then used mouthwash twice on each side.

I still had my blond highlights and I think I wanna keep my hair like that because it's cute. I walked downstairs and saw Amir watching tv on the couch. "Why you already awake?" I laughed as he turned around.

"Ion know" he shrugged as he continued watching tv and I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the cereal from the cabinet and the milk from the fridge. Then I poured the cereal into a bowl and then the milk.

I swear if you pour your milk first and then cereal, theres something wrong with you.

4 hours later
3:45pm

"TITI J!" Amiri shouted as I smiled. "How you doin little man!" I smiled as he jumped on me and hugged me. "You got so big!" I said.

"I'ma turn 3 in a few week!" He smiled with his tiny teeth. "How you doin Jade?" Melz said as I hugged her. Melz had invited me over and I still hang out with her because she's literally the best.

"I'm alright!" I said as I sat on the couch and Amiri showed me his new toys. "I heard dd has been acting up" she huffed as she sat down next to me and I nodded. "Yeah he was kissing a girl at the club and smacking her ass" I said as her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my" she said as I nodded. "You and tio David have baby?!" Amiri giggled as I just huffed. "I don't think so amiri" I said as he frowned.

"Why not!?" He frowned as I just looked at him and thought. "Your tio David is being bad right now" I said as his eyes widened. "So you guys have baby later?!" He said as I huffed.

"Amiri stop and play with your toys!" Melz laughed as he stuck out his tongue and ran away to play.

DDs pov-