𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟖

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Next day

"DD what's this?" I asked him pulling up a video of a girl twerking on him at a club and him smacking her ass and kissing her neck. He froze. "That's not me" he said as I mugged him.

"You lying bitch" I said getting up and about to walk out his room. "Baby no!" He said grabbing my arm as I stank faced him. "DD how many times I gotta break up with you for you to learn your lesson?!" I shouted as he looked me in the eyes.

"Aight fine, me and ddot went to the club to get a few drinks last night after we came home from the movies. That's all Jade!" he said as I smacked my teeth. "How many times I told you to stop fucking drinking dd?! I shouldn't have to tell you at all but I've told you more then once! You saw what happened 2 years ago at edots party. And you still disrespect me like that without a care in the world! You know how much that hurts me dd?! At this point I feel like you still knew what you were doing even if you were or weren't drunk! I'm done with your bullshit dd! Why you keep playin me?! All I've ever done was loved yo ass nigga! Why can't you respect me in return?" I shouted as I felt my eyes get glossy and he frowned.

"Fuck you dd" I said walking out his room and slammed the door. "BABY PLEASE" he said opening the door as I walked downstairs. "WHAT?!" I shouted as I tear fell from my eye.

"Please. It was a accident" he struggled saying as I just looked at him crazy. "Saying that same thing more then 3 times in our relationship is a big red flag. I find it stupid how I even took you back every time, hoping that you would change." I said as we looked at eachothers eyes. "Please" he said as I ignored him and walked out.

DDs pov-

"FUCK" I shouted kicking the wall and breaking my furniture. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" I screamed as I cried and started pulling my hair. "YOU SO FUCKING STUPID DAVID. YOUR STUPID. YOUR A FUCKING RETARD" I said banging my head into the wall until my nose started bleeding.

"FUCKK" I said falling to my knees and crying. "FUCK THIS. I HAD EVERYTHING. AND I LET IT ALL GO. I HAVE NO FUCKING MEANING TO THIS LIFE" I shouted walking upstairs and grabbing rope.