𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟎

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

(Ik yall reading this so start commenting 😭)

Next day

Today is the day I'm going back home. Before my flight I decided to go to the hospital real quick just to see dd one last time just incase anything happened.

I went in the elevator and to the 10th floor. I waited and the elevator let me off. I walked to room 14.

I saw him laying down still and breathing slow. "Hey" I said knowing he wasn't gonna respond. I smiled and pushed his hair back as he breathed slowly.

"how u doin baby?" I huffed as he moved his hand. My eyes widened. I grabbed his hand and held it.

He squeezed my hand and as smile grew on my face. He let go. Damn. I thought he was finna wake up😭

"I gotta go to the airport so I'll see you soon hopefully" I said as I kissed his forehead and moved his hair out his face. I grabbed his hand and held it.

His hands are mad warm. I took off my bracelet and put it on him. "I'm sorry this happened to you dd" I said.

"I love you. Bye dd" I frowned as I kissed his forehead again and walked out.

Later

Jstar drove us to the airport. "Alright guys. We'll see you soon hopefully" notti said as we all hugged eachother. "Bye" we all waved at notti, ddot, and jstar.

We walked in the airport and immediately paparazzi started taking pictures of me. How did they even know I was here? We walked to the conveyor belt were they take our luggage.

2 hours later

We finished going through customs and the security. I had DDs hoodie on and blank leggings with thunder 4s. The hoodie smelt just like dd and I think I shouldn't have kept it because now every time i smell it, I think of him.