𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟑

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

"GO GO" dd coughed as I looked down and saw a pool of blood fall from the side of his shirt. He got shot too?!. He slowly fell to the ground holding his stomach and coughing up pools of blood. "DDS SHOT" ddot screamed as zion and Aviana tried picking up dd but he closed his eyes right there.

"DD GET UP" I said getting on my knees and slapping his face as he didn't respond. "DAVID" I said as my eyes started getting watery. "ZION AND AVI TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL. AMIR, CJ, AND JAVON TAKE JADE HOME SAFLEY. JSTAR AND DDOT WE GOTTA KILL THIS NIGGA" notti shouted as he ran off with jstar and ddot and started shooting at Dontae with Alabama over his shoulder.

"DD" I shouted as Amir picked me up and saw Zion picking dd up."Sorry Jade. ion think he's gonna make it..." Amir huffed as I cried and they quickly took me to out the car. "LET GO" I cried as I saw dd hang over Zions shoulder with blood falling down.

"DAVID" I cried as cj and Javon patted my back and Amir ran with me over his shoulder. "DD" I cried.

"BABY..." I cried and fidgeted in Amir's hold.

I quickly got up. How many times am I gonna have this dream?!. "What's wrong?" DD mumbled waking up and patting my back.

I just looked at him and huffed. "Lay back down" he said pulling me into him and resting his chin on my shoulder. "Go back to sleep ma" he mumbled on my neck as I huffed and shut my eyes.

"You ok?" He said as I nodded and he hugged me tightly. "I just had a bad dream" I said as my eyes adjusted to the dark. He put his arm around my waist and I held his hand.

I locked my fingers with his and went back to sleep.

Later