𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟕

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Same day2:40am

Same day
2:40am

We just got home. I immediately went to the room and grabbed my towel. I went to the bathroom and turned on the water.

I locked the bathroom door and took of my clothes. "I'm glad your ok" I said looking down at my stomach. I got in the shower and let the warm water hit my back.

DDs pov-

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. "20 year old Alabama barker found dead in the middle of the street with 2 others!" The news person said as my eyes widened. "Neighbors reported more then 6 gunshots going off in the middle of the night" they said as I quickly turned of the tv.

Fuck that bro. I grabbed my towel from the room. I went to the bathroom downstairs so I could take a shower.

Jades pov-

I scrubbed myself 3 times back to back and the leg the water fall on me. I watched the soap fall from my body. I looked at the patch on my stomach were the wound was.

15 minutes later

I got out the shower and dried myself. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on my pajamas and then put my lotion.

I brushed my hair and walked out the bathroom. I walked to the room and dd was sleeping on the bed. I looked out the window and at all the buildings.

I closed the curtains and laid down next to dd and he pulled me into him. "I love you" he said covering us with the blanket and hugging me. "I love you too dd" I said as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

Next day

I woke up and saw dd hugging me and snoring over my shoulder. He was right by my ear so that was mad annoying. "DD stop" I said as he kept going and I huffed.

"David stop" I raised my voice a little bit as he stopped and hugged me tighter. I tried getting up from the bed but he didn't let go. "Cmon dd let me go" I huffed.