𝐧𝐨.𝟑𝟖

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Next day

"You almost done?" I asked dd on the phone. "Yeah I finished like 30 minutes ago. I'm on the way baby. I'll be there in less then 10 minutes ma" dd said as I nodded. "Love you. I'll talk later" he said.

"Love you too byeeee" I said and he smiled and hung up. DD was doing a interview in queens so he was almost 1 hour away. I went on YouTube and found the interview.

DD gotta braid his hair he out here lookin crazy. Majesty was still with melz, amiri, and Ellie so I was just home alone. I pressed play on the video.

"Hey guys I'm here with the biggest drill rapper of the year, DD Osama!" The guy interviewing him said as dd laughed. "Aight so we just gon ask you a few questions about your life, the music industry, and other things" the guy said as dd nodded. "Aight first question, how has you life changed since you had your son?" The guy asked.

"Man. It's been good. That lil nigga just like me. Gangsta. He dress like me. Talk like me. Feel meh. Gangsta" dd laughed. "How did you guys come up with the name majesty?" The guy asked dd. "Well. I loved the name majesty. That name pain. It means royal and dignity. Gangsta" dd said.

"Cool. Ok next question. When did you start getting into music, more specifically drill, and when did you start making it?" The guy asked dd. "So me and my son notti were like lil kids, and we would just be listening to all em rappers non stop. Gangsta. We would listen to Drake, all em big rappers. I started makin music when I was a lil kid. Feel me. Me and my son notti would just rap in our brothers studio. Then my son ddot started rapping wit us. That's why we the 3 demons. Gangsta" dd said. I swear how many times did he say gangsta.

"Aight next question is from the fan girls, have you ever been in love?" The guy asked dd.