𝐧𝐨.𝟓𝟕

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Same day7pm

Same day
7pm

"Why dada not home yet?" Majesty asked as I called dd for the 100th time. "Ion know baby" I huffed as he smacked his teeth.

DDs pov-

After shooting the video I went to the jeweler. I was getting a new watch and bracelet. I had a backpack on me with a lot of money. I had $40,00 on me.

I had a hood on with all black and a beanie so no one would notice me and try robbing my ass. Gotta be safe. "You picking up the jewelry?" The jeweler asked as I nodded.

The jeweler handed me the velvet box with my new watch and bracelet in it. I smiled showing my grillz. "preciate it gang" I said reaching in my bag and grabbing the money.

"You wanna know what else you gon appreciate?" He said as I looked up at him confused. Before I could realize he swung and the nigga punched me in my face. "OH SHIT" the people in the store said all running out as the jeweler pulled out a gun.

I feel drowsy. "GIMME ALL YA SHIT. NOW!" I heard him scream but I was too out of it to even think. I felt blood running down my nose and head and my vision got blurry.

I saw blurry figures run up to me. Ricky?... he swung and they all started jumpin my ass. "OH YOU THOUGHT I WASNT GON GET BACK?" Ricky said and laughed with his homies.

I didn't even realize I was on the ground already. They started stomping me and kicking me. That shit hurt.

"o..Kay" I grunted as I coughed up blood. Ricky bent down and grabbed the collar of my shirt and started swinging. "TAKE OFF ALL YA JEWELRY. NOW!" He said as I coughed.

I couldn't breathe. He smacked his teeth and yanked my chains off my neck. He ripped off my rings and watches.

He even took my engagement ring..."WHERES THE MONEY?!" He shouted but I could barely hear him. I coughed and looked at the ceiling as they looked down and shouted at me.