𝐧𝐨.𝟑𝟗

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Same day

"Are you fucking serious?" I heard dd say as my eyes widened and I quickly turned my head. He was standing there with everyone. "She kissed me and I told her no because you would get mad. But she just grabbed my face and started making out with me. I tried pushing her back but she didn't let go. I swear dd" Ricky said as I mugged him. "DD NO I D-" I tried saying before he cut me off.

"You fucking bitch" he said as my heart shattered there. "YOU BELIEVE THIS NIGGA?!" I said pointing to Ricky as dd and the others left. "DD!" I said as he slammed the door and left with the others.

"you motha fuckin BITCH" I said slapping Ricky across the face. He laughed. "You just a lil hoe" he laughed as I looked at him angrily and letting tear fall from my face.

"I KNEW NOT TO TRUST YOU. THIS WHY I TOLD DD TO LEAVE ME HOME. BUT HE AINT FUCKING LISTEN. YOU DUMB FUCK!" I screamed as he busted out laughing and I cried. I walked out the mansion and saw dd driving off with the others.

My whole heart shattered. "FUCK" I screamed. "YOU FUCKING BITCH" I said walking back inside and throwing things at Ricky.

"Listen here you cunt. You think your all that but your fucking not. Your a pathetic little slut that's only with dd for one reason. To get fucked by him. You don't care about the kid. You don't care about any of that. You really think ima let a low life little whore come into my mansion and throw shit at me?!" He said grabbing me by the neck. "get the fuck out before I beat you. You little bitch" he said letting me go. "Fuck you ricky" I said walking out and crying as he laughed.

"GO CRY. GO CRY AND GET FUCKED BY ANOTHER RAPPER YOU LITTLE WHORE" he laughed and slammed the door as I cried. Where the fuck do I go?. I grabbed my phone out my pocket.

I called cj. "Hey mama" he said picking up immediately as I put my face in the camera and his smile dropped. "What happened?!" He said as I cried.

"Pick me up!" I cried as he nodded. "Ok mama send me your location!!" He said concerned as I hung up and sent it to him. I sent it to him and walked towards the gate.