𝐧𝐨.𝟒𝟎

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

DDs pov-

2 days later

2 days later

I was at Ricky's house with notti and ddot. "Yeah bro. I told her that you would get mad but word to my motha, she grabbed my face and started kissing me. I tried pushing her off me but she just kept going" Ricky said as I huffed. "She fucked up" I said as ddot and notti looked at eachother.

"Yo Ricky, we gon be back, we just gotta talk to dd real quick" notti said as I mugged them and they got up. "Get your ass up" they mouthed silently as I got up and followed them towards the bathroom. "NIGGA IS YOU STUPID?!" Ddot shouted as I mugged them.

"The fuck y'all screamin at me for?" I asked as they smacked they teeth. "MAN THIS SOME BULLSHIT. AND YO DUMBASS STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIVE IT. YOU JUST LOST YA GIRL, AND ABOUT TO LOSE YA FRIENDS. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL JADE AINT KISS THAT NIGGA" notti shouted as I smacked my teeth. "NIGGA WHAT YOU HUFFIN AND PUFFIN FO?! YOU BETTA ASK THAT NIGGA TO CHECK THE CAMERAS BECAUSE WE KNOW DAMN WELL JADE WOULD NEVA DO SOME FOUL SHIT LIKE THAT!" Ddot shouted.

"Y'all switch up on me like that? Over Jade?! Y'all niggas dayroom!" I shouted back. "DD YOUR FUCKING STUPID. YOUR STUPID. YOUR A PIECE OF LITERAL CRAP. YOU PLAYED JADE SO MANY TIMES AND YO JANKY ASS LUCKY SHE TOOK YOU BACK ALL THOSE TIMES. THE FACT THAT YOU BELIVE RICKY, AND NOT YA BABY MOMMA, IS FUCKING SAD. YOU FUCKING STUPID. YOU RETARTED. AND THE FACT THAT YOU GOT THE AUDACITY TO CALL HA A BITCH IS OUTRAGEOUS" notti shouted as I froze. I just stared at them.

"GO FUCKING ASK TO CHECK THE CAMERAS" ddot shouted as I huffed and we walked out the bathroom. "Y'all good?" Ricky asked us. "Yeah of course gang. We just had to talk to dd real fast. Nothing to important" notti fake laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh ok" Ricky said as we all sat on the couch. "Umm. Ricky, by any chance...do you got cameras in the house?" I asked. "Yeah why?" He asked.

"Uhhh. I lost something in the living room and I can't figure out were it is. So can I check the cameras so I can see we're I last left it?" I lied. "Yeah, the camera room is upstairs" he said as me, notti, and ddot got up and walked upstairs. "I swear, if I'm right and Jade didn't kiss him. Worda bro I'll punch you in ya mouth" ddot said as I huffed.

We got to the room with the cameras and locked the door. "Why you just starin?! Go check em!" Notti said as I smacked my teeth. I sat down and rewinded to yesterday and went to the living room camera.

"There she is" notti said pointing to her on the camera. I waited and watched. Ricky came inside and poured himself a drink.

Then he asks Jade if she wants a drink. She said no. He sits down next to her.

He starts talking to her. She just nods her head and goes back on her phone. He leans in and she tells him no.

"SEE!" Ddot said as I froze. "YOU DUMBASS NIGGA! LOOK!" Notti said as I watched Ricky push her down on the couch and kiss her. "YOU FUCKED UP NIGGA!" Ddot said as I turned off the cameras and huffed.

I fucked up. Badly. Like always.

When don't I fuck up? Every fucking time something goes wrong. It's my fault.

"GET YA ASS UP NIGGA!" Notti shouted as I got up and walked out the room with them. I walked downstairs. "You found what you needed?" Ricky said as I looked at him angrily.

"Yeah I found what I fucking needed. You fucking bitch bro. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" I screamed as Ricky acted confused. "Yo dd what's wrong gang? You good?" Ricky asked acting like the victim. "MAN IF YOU DONT SHUT YO JANKY ASS UP RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" Ddot said.

"What did I do?!" Ricky asked as I smacked my teeth. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING DID NIGGA!" Notti shouted. We opened the front door and left.

We slammed the door. "Nah this sum bullshit!" I shouted. I got in my car and they got in the back.

"WORD FOR WORD, WHAT DID WE TELL YOU?!" notti shouted hitting the back of my head. "STUPID ASS" ddot said as I smacked my teeth and started the car. I fucked up.

I drove off.

Jades pov-

"Mama why you crying?" Majesty said as I huffed. DD let me see majesty today but he made notti drop him off because he didn't even wanna see my face. "Nothin baby" I sniffled and put my hood over my head.

He sat on my lap and hugged me. "I love you ma" he said hugging me as I sniffled and held him. "I love you too majesty" I sniffled as he rested his head on my chest.

"Does dada love you?" He asked and looked up at me with his big brown eyes. "No. But I love him. I'll forever love your dad" I sniffled. "I think dada still love you" majesty said as I sniffed and looked down at him.

"Why you think that?" I asked. "Because uncle efan said you guys always get back together no matter what" majesty said as I laughed and sniffed. "Yeah baby. I just don't think this time baby." I huffed.

"What you do?" He asked as I huffed. "Dada thinks I kissed someone else" I said. "Did you?" He asked as I just frowned and looked at him.

"No...he kissed me" I said as he rested his head on my chest. "Ok mama" he said. I just rested my chin on the top of his head and let tears fall down my face.

DDs pov-

"You better drive faster and hope Jade ain't get another man" ddot and notti laughed as I smacked my teeth. "Fuck up" I huffed. I drove towards amirs house.

10 minutes later

I turned and got to Amir's house. "We gon wait in here" notti said as I smacked my teeth and got out the car. I walked up to the steps and hesitated.

I knocked 3 times. Amir answered and looked at me scarily. "What the fuck you want lil nigga" he said as I looked up at him.

"Can I talk to Jade" I huffed as he smacked his teeth. "Nigga ima let you know right now. This is the LAST motha fuckin time you finna do this shit. Any time you come to my crib, it's because YOU fucked up and you tryin to make things good with Jade. I shouldn't have to have this same conversation with you multiple times. Can't you just be a good boyfriend?!" He said as I looked down. "Pull this shit again and ima make you suffer. Keep playin" he said letting me in.

I saw majesty sitting on the couch. "Wheres mommy?" I asked him. "She's upstairs crying" he said as I huffed.

I slowly walked upstairs. I walked towards her room and slowly turned the knob. I opened the door and saw her laying on her bed with a blanket covering her, and crying.

End of chapter
Tell your thoughts 💭!!

End of chapter Tell your thoughts 💭!!

♥︎♥︎♥︎