𝐧𝐨.𝟕

Miami, FL📍
★★★

Miami, FL📍★★★

Jades pov-

Next day

"DD GET OFFFF MEEE" I whined because he wouldn't let go. "Just lemme hug you" he mumbled and rested his head on my back as he had his arms wrapped around me. "DD were not togetherrr stoppp" I mumbled as he hugged me.

"ok?" He mumbled. "So get offfff" I said as he smacked his teeth and got up from the bed. I saw him get up and walk to the bathroom.

"You mad now?" I asked as he ignored me. "Why you been so fuckin cranky nigga" I said. "just let me fucking love you" he said from the bathroom as I huffed.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. "Cmere" I told dd as I hugged him. "I love you" I mumbled as he hugged me back. "I love you too" he said resting his chin on my head.

"Sorry I was messin with u" I said as he had his hands around my waist and his chin on my head. "It's ok" he said as I rested my head on his chest. "you still my bear right?" I asked as he laughed.

"If you still my JJ" he said as I laughed.

Later

Me and dd were eating breakfast with the others at ihop. "These fucking pancakes are the best" I muffled with pancakes in my mouth as dd laughed. "Have you heard from Dontae?" DD asked and I shook my head.

"Nah. He bein pussy" I mumbled with food in my mouth. "It's all fun and games until I light his ass on fire with my flame thrower" Jstar said as we all laughed. "You still got that?" I laughed getting memories.

"Yeah" he laughed as I just snickered and ate my food. "Remember when we all met at the park" Amir said and we nodded. "Jade was all like 'your so hot' and dd was all like 'cmere sexy mami'" ddot mimicked and we all laughed.

"Nah but you and avi was too cute. Ddot was all like 'hey mami lemme get ya number' and then avi was like 'ofc daddy" I mimicked as we all started wheezing and cackling. We laughed and continued eating. "Nahhh I remember dd forced Jade to go on that zip line. Bro she was traumatized" Eva said as I laughed.