𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟑

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

I woke up and dd was hugging me

I woke up and dd was hugging me. I smiled. I got up so I could eat cereal but he pulled me back down.

"No" he said as he spooned me and breathed down my neck. "DD im hungry I'll be back" I huffed as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me even more into him. "No" he said as he rested his chin on my shoulder and I gave up.

Mimi's pov-

"NOW THAT IM UP I CAN SAY THAT IM FAMOUS" lani shouted from her room as DDs music played. I opened her door. "You know our cousin is dating him. You literally can't like him" I said as she mugged me.

"Who said I can't be his sneaky link. And who said I wasn't his sneaky link already?" She said as I busted out laughing. "Delulu ass" I giggled as she threw a flat iron at me. Ow.

I looked at my arm and it had a huge burn mark on it. "Keep my man's name out yo mouth" she said as I looked at the burn on my arm. "You wanna know what dd don't want in his mouth? YO COOCHIEEE" I laughed as I ran downstairs and she started chasing me.

"TAKE THAT BACK BITCH" she shouted as I ran around the house and back to my room. I quickly locked my door as I heard her bang on it. "GET OUT YOU LITTLE SLUT" she banged on the door as I giggled.

"NAH NAH BOO BOO DD DONT WANT YOU BOO HOO" I chanted as she kicked my door down as my eyes widened. I screamed at the top of my lungs as she chased me with the flat iron. "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" she shouted as I screamed.

"AUGHHHHHHGHAGAGH" I screamed as she got closer and my heart dropped to my ass. "TAKE IT BACK" she said as I sprinted. "IM SORRY. IM SORRY DD DONT WANT YOUR SMELLY COOCHIE AND HE WANTS JADE INSTEAD" I giggled as she threw the flat iron at my head.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as she started hitting me. "TAKE. THAT. BACK. YOU. FAT. WHORE" she said every smack. "NO. YOUR FATTER THEN ME. HOW TF YOU KICK DOWN A WHOLE DOOR" I pushed her off me as she screamed and I ran upstairs to her room and Locked the door.