𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟔

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

(Comment👻👻👻 shit finna go dowwwnnnn👇🏽👇🏽)

"Huh?" I said as she let out a laugh and I slowly backed up from her. "Woah we're you think you goin baby?" I heard a familiar voice say and grab my shoulders. I slowly looked up.

"Not so fast now" Dontae said as my heart dropped. "You scared now?" I heard another familiar voice say closing the door and locking it. They had a hoodie on and slowly walked Infront of me.

I couldn't run because Dontae was holding me down and tightly. They stood Infront of me and took there hoodie off. Alabama...

"How?- h-how?!" I said as my fear grew and there eerie grins got wider. "My daddy bailed me out. Then I bailed out my baby Dontae" she grinned as I looked in her dark eyes. "Don't cry now" Dontae taunted me and laughed with the others.

"You thought it was over huh?" She laughed as Jodie giggled and dapped up Alabama. "You really thought I'd let a low life like you be friends with me?" Jodie added as they all laughed and my heart started racing. They started walking closer.

"DD!" I shouted as Dontae quickly covered my mouth and held me against him. The music downstairs was too loud. I tried to scream but no one heard me.

"Your not gonna escape" Dontae said stroking my hair as he held me firmly. "Guys, please stop" my voice quivered as Alabama laughed and grabbed a knife from her hoodie pocket. "Aww you scared now?" Jodie taunted me as I held my stomach.

"Please. I'll do anything bama. Just leave me and my baby alone" I frowned as they all laughed. "Fuck you. fuck your kid" she laughed as a tear fell from my face. They all started laughing as I held my stomach and my hands started shaking.

"Now ima ask you this one time and one time only" she said moving closer. "Why'd you take dd from me?" She said as my breathing got heavy and my eyes darted to the sharp knife in her hand. "I told you bama. Your man wanted me. I didn't want your man" I said as angry grew on her face.