𝐧𝐨.𝟓𝟖

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Same day10pm

Same day
10pm

I got home and it was dark. I saw light coming from the living room so I knew the tv was on. I closed the door and locked it.

I walked to the living room and saw dd laying on the couch watching tv. He looked sad as fuck bro. "Jade!" he smiled quickly sitting up on the couch as I laughed.

He got up and hugged me. "You ok now?" I asked him. "Not fully" he said hugging me and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"lemme see ya face" I said inspecting it seeing that his blackeye got darker. "damn dd" I huffed. I had put mad band aids all over his face because there was a lot of cuts.

I gave him my bag and he looked at me confused. "Open it" I said plopping on the couch exhausted. He opened the bag and looked in it.

A big smile grew across his face. He held his hands out signaling me to get back up and hug him again. I laughed and got back up hugging him.

"Thank you baby" he said kissing my forehead as I patted his back. "Anything for you" I said resting my head on his chest. "I love you bro. So fuckin much. You dead ass the best bro. You always mine" he said as I laughed pecked his lips.

"I love you toooooo" I said as he laughed. I smiled and looked up at him. "They beat you up badly" I said looking at his dark eye.

Every time I look at him that's the first thing I notice. His black eye. All he had to do was either not get the new jewelry because he already has mad chains n shit or just have security because he was carrying mad money.

"They came up out of nowhere" he said as I huffed. "You gotta be careful dd. I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything because at the end of the day it was an accident but going out with 40 grand and absolutely no security is just crazy bro. You can't just go out with a big ass lump of cash and not expect anything to happen David. Especially were we live. Anything can happen. Now that we famous n shit we all gotta be more aware and careful. Ion want anything to happen to you dd." I said as he let a tear fall. "Bro I know damn well you ain't crying" I said as he laughed and hugged me tight.