𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟖

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Next day

I was at target and buying baby stuff. I grabbed the smallest diapers I could. They were so adorable and tiny bro.

I grabbed a few packs and also grabbed little binkys. I grabbed wipes and bottles. DD was at home and waiting for me.

DD has been staying home a lot because the whole Alabama situation has been on the news. I also been wearing hoodies still because we haven't confirmed to the fans that I'm pregnant and I don't need them knowing. They'll probably freak out if they found out.

Especially DDs little fan girls. They'll loose their minds and probably try doing something to me. Ion know...I'm just trying to keep my son safe.

I saw little baby socks and grabbed them too. At this point I'm getting everything I see because there just so adorable.

I have to leave before I spend a bunch of money on unnecessary baby shit. I put everything in the cart and walked to the self checkout. I scanned everything and paid for it.

Almost $200 just on random baby stuff. Istg. I put everything in bags and walked outside.

Later

I got home and knocked on the door. "DD open" I said kicking the door with my foot because I had bags in both my hands. He opened the door.

"How you doin mama?" He said as I got inside and he closed the door. "Good" I said putting the bags on the counter and then sitting down on the couch. "Damn how much shit you got?" He said looking through the target bags as I just huffed and turned on the tv.

"A lot. I grabbed wipes, diapers, bottles, binkys, clothes, and a bunch of random baby stuff" I said as he took everything out the bags and put them upstairs in the baby's room. He came back downstairs and sat next to me on the couch. He turned of the light and wrapped his arm around me.