𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟓

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

(Only some of y'all r commenting so to the ones who are quiet, yall better start commenting rn😭)

Same day

I still don't know how to swim. I stayed at the shallow side with aviana, eva, cj, and Javon while all the others were on the deep side and shooting eachother with water guns. I was talkin wit them.

"So what happened after that?" Cj asked me. "So then I saw a motorcycle pull up in my driveway and I was mad confused. They got of the motorcycle and had a black hoodie with Jordan's and baggie ass jeans." I said as Javon laughed. "Then they knocked, I opened the door. I looked at them for a second and then they took of the helmet and it was dd" I said and cracked a smile remembering that day.

"Aww" avi said as I hid my smile. I saw dd swimming towards me. "What" I said as he hugged me. "I love you" he mumbled in my neck.

"You mad random" I laughed as he hugged me and I rested my chin on his shoulder. "I love you. If I love you ima show you my love" he said and then looked in my eyes. I smiled and he kissed me.

"YALLL TOOO CUTEEEE" the others said. "I love you" I said.

DDs pov-

The only time I see her braces is when she smiles and I love it. "I love you more" I said. "I love you more" she laughed.

Later

I talked wit ddot and notti as Jade talked with dudeylo and the others.

Jades pov-

"Yo did you meet my girl?" Dudeylo said as I shook my head. "Aight I'll be back I'ma bring ha" he said as me and the others waited. He came back and our eyes widened.

"Jodie?" I said and her eyes widened. "Hi...Jade" she said nervously as cj and Javon mugged her. "Y'all know eachother?" Dudeylo asked as me and the others slowly nodded.