𝐧𝐨.𝟓𝟗

DD's POV-

DD's POV-

Today I had a lot to do

Today I had a lot to do. I'm buying Jade's wedding ring and looking at places to have the wedding. "were you goin?" Jade asked holding Majesty.

"I just gotta go check a few things out with the boys" I said. "mkay" She said making Majesty a macaroni and cheese cup. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

"I love you" I said kissing her neck. "I love you too" she said turning around as I leaned on the counter and started to kiss her. "nasty ass" Majesty mumbled as I laughed and stopped kissing her.

"aight ill be back" I said. I walked outside and waited in the front for the boys. I saw Amir pull up with the others and I walked up to the car.

I opened the door and got in. Notti, Ddot, Jstar, and Amir were here. "put ya seatbelt on lil nigga" Amir said as I rolled my eyes and put on the seatbelt.

"were we goin first?" Jstar asked. "Jewelry shop" I said. "my nigga, aint you just get jumped and robbed over there the other day?.." Notti said.

"Lets go to a different one then" I said as they all huffed. "You never learn your lesson" Amir huffed as I smacked my teeth.

Later

We got to the jewelry shop and I had already figured out what type of ring I wanted to get Jade. We got out the car and walked to the shop. We walked inside and the store owner waved at us.

"Yo DD!" the owner said as I smiled. "Wassup" I said dapping him up. "You haven't came to my shop in a while, brotha! Where have you been?" he asked.

"I got my own place with my girl. I came here because the last Jewelry store didn't work out to well. I'm here to get my girl a wedding ring" I said. "ooo! very nice brotha! take a look at da rings I have ova there" he said pointing to a glass counter with rings inside. We walked over to the counter.

I saw the perfect ring. "Ma heart!, lemme see that one" I said pointing to the ring. He unlocked the glass doors and gently grabbed the ring from behind.

 He unlocked the glass doors and gently grabbed the ring from behind