𝐧𝐨.𝟒𝟔

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

1 week before ChristmasDecember 18th

December 18th

"Get uppppp! You lazy shitttt" dd said as I ignored him. We slept over at nottis and the kids slept over at melz's place. I was laying down in DDs old room and he kept shaking the bed so I could wake up.

"I'm tired" I mumbled in the pillow. "Well too bad. We gotta go pick up Aaliyah in 2 hours" dd said as I saw huffed. "Lay down wimme for 15 more minutes then I'll play with ya hair later" I said as he grinned.

"Oh alr then" he said laying back down as I laughed and got on top of him. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "You lucky" he said as I laughed.

I laid on top of him as he watched tv. "What you want for Christmas?" DD asked. "You" I said as he smacked his teeth and I laughed.

"Cmon be for real" he said. "I'm deadass" I said as he huffed and rolled his eyes. "Man you play too much" he said as I laughed.

1 hour and 3o minutes later

"Who the fuck is Aaliyah?" Cj, Javon, and zion asked as we all laughed. Aaliyah left before they came to the friend group. So they had no idea who she was.

But I'm sure they'll get along fine.

(If y'all don't know who Aaliyah is, you guys DIDNT read the first 2 books. If y'all ain't no who she is y'all better stop reading this book NOW and read the first 2 books because I will have a actual stroke and heart attack☺️)

"Y'all gon love hee don't worry" we all said. We we're in the car driving towards the airport. We were in jstars car and it had multiple rows but some of us had to sit on eachothers laps.

"Aight park right there" I said to jstar as he parked and me and aviana quickly got out the car. Me, aviana, and Aaliyah were literally a trio so seeing her after all these years means everything to us.

We quickly ran in the airport and aviana called Aaliyah. "Hey babe" Aaliyah smiled in the camera. "Where you at?" Aviana asked.

"I'm sittin at the food court" she said. "Aight we gon be right there hollon" aviana said as she nodded and hung up. We started walking towards the food court.