𝐧𝐨.𝟑𝟔

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Next day

"DD no leave me aloneeee" I whined as he smacked his teeth. "Cmon baby please" he said hugging me from behind and pulling me back in the bed. "Noooo" I said as he huffed.

Majesty was hanging out with Amiri and Ellie at melz's house. So it was just me and dd at the house. DD wanted alone time.

"Please" he mumbled on my neck as I fidgeted in his hold. "Nuh uh" I said finally getting off him and laying on my side of the bed. "Pleeeeeeeaaaaasseee" he asked again and laid on top of me.

"DD get off your heavyyyy" I grunted in the pillow. "Then play with my hair" he mumbled as I smacked my teeth. "nooooooooooooooo" I grunted as he got off me and started throwing pillows at me.

"Play with my fucking hairrrrr" he said as he threw pillows at me. "Later" I said as he huffed. "Aight" he pouted and jumped on the bed.

"Your mean" he said as I ignored him and watched tv. He stared at me. "Helllllooooo" he said resting his head on my lap as I continued to ignore him. "Lil girl stop ignoring me" he laughed and looked up at me.

"Leave me alone dd" I said. "That I can't do. I'll never leave you alone. Sorry" he laughed as I rolled my eyes. I laid back and he got off me. "Why you so crankkkyyyyyy" dd groaned and shook me as I shoved my face in the pillow and put a blanket completely over me.

"I'm tired" I said as he lifted up the blanket and laid next to me. "Get away you weirdo" I laughed as he smiled. He puckered his lips.

"Ima tickle you if you don't kiss me" he said. "Noooooo" I huffed and wrapped my self with the blanket like a burrito. "I wanna kisssss" he said.

I'm not trying to get tickled. I huffed and sat up. He grinned with his grillz as I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. "Another one" he frowned as I shook my head. "DD you 20 years old and you still actin like ya 16 year old self" I said as he laughed.