𝐧𝐨.𝟒𝟓

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Same day

Everyone was partying and I was just chilling on the couch with dd again. "I'm tired" dd mumbled with low red eyes as I looked at him resting his chin on my shoulder. "you wanna go home?" I asked him over the loud blasting music.

"Nah nah. Todays your day ma" he mumbled almost closing his eyes. I just laughed as he leaned back on the couch and rested his eyes. I went on my phone as everyone partied.

Cj and Javon bought me some new Jewelry and Jordans. Aviana and Eva bought me makeup and absolutely gorgeous clothes. Notti and ddot bought me chains n shit.

Jstar and Zion bought me Jordans and Amiri shoes. Lastly, Amir bought me a ticket to vacation. He ain't say we're but everybody was acting mad suspicious about it.

They know something I don't. I asked them were we were going for vacation and they just laughed. DD was even more sus abt it but whatever.

They said sum like "Were gonna go somewhere fun. We're going in the summer and let's just say...something big is gonna happen" Ion know what they meant about that but I guess I'll find out soon. They always planning something sneaky without giving me any information.

I heard knocking on the door and I got up. I opened the door and my heart dropped to my ass. "Hey baby" my mom huffed and smiled as a mug grew on my face.

"hi...kira.." I said as she just smiled. I'm not even gonna call her mom. It doesn't sit right with me to call her mom. "How you been?" she said as I let her in and everyone partied.

I sat back down on DDs lap and she sat on the couch across from us. "good..." I said as dd sat up and rested his chin on my shoulder. "So your David" she said as dd nodded and stayed silent.

She mugged dd and he mugged her back. "So tell me about you" she said as majesty walked in the living room with a lollipop in his mouth and she looked at him weird. "Mama who's dat?" He pointed at my mom as I picked him up and sat him on my lap.