𝐧𝐨.𝟓

Miami, FL📍
★★★

Miami, FL📍★★★

DDs pov-

1 hour later

1 hour later

We still had 2 more hours on the plane because it takes 3 hours from we're we live to Florida. Jade had fell asleep on my chest and I was just watching videos on my phone. The new ice spice video got released ima watch it.

I went on YouTube and searched it up. It already had 10mil views. That's crazy.

I pressed play and put my AirPods in. The music video started. That's a whole lotta ass.

My eyes widened seeing Jade on the counter twerking. That shit phat. The airplane attendant came by and I quickly shut off my phone. "Would you like any snacks?" She asked as I looked at Jade.

Shii the only snack ima tryin to have is Jad- "Jade you want anything?" I tapped her as she mumbled and rubbed her eyes. "Water and chips" she mumbled as the lady handed us the snacks.

"Thank you" I said as I tapped Jade. "Get up bab- Jade" I stuttered as she grabbed the snacks and let out a small laugh. "Sorry.." I scratched my head as she got up from my chest and opened the chips.

"It's alr" she said as I fidgeted with my fingers. "You think we can try again?" I asked her as she looked at me. "Like I said dd. You broke up with me. You gotta show me why I should trust you wit mah heart again" she said as I looked at the ground.

I really fucked up. Badly. Dotty was right...I sold on that.

"aight..." I huffed as I went on my phone and the paused video of Jade shaking her ass unpaused. Jade busted out laughing. "NO. NO. ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. I CAN EXPLAIN" I said with wide eyes as she just cackled and wheezed.

"Ahh your so funny dd" she said as I smacked my teeth and face palmed myself. "Brooo it's not what it looks like" I pouted as she just giggled. "Mhm" she said as I smacked my teeth and gave up.

"You annoying" I mumbled as she rested her head on my lap and covered herself with the blanket. "Stop you know what u doin" l laughed as she looked up at me and smiled. "You got nice lips" she said grabbing my face and touching my features.