𝐧𝐨.𝟒𝟏

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

DDs pov-

Same day

Same day

"Yo" I said and she quickly turned. "DD?.."she sniffled. I sat at the edge of her bed and she turned back to her side and ignored me.

"Sorry.." she sniffled as I pulled the blanket off her. "Cmere" I said as she shook her head and sniffled in her pillow. "It's fine dd. You can take majesty back at yours if you want" she huffed.

"Cmere" I said again as she turned. I held my arms out. She hesitated.

She sat up and hugged me. She huffed and rested her head on my chest as I patted her back. She kept sniffling and her face was red.

"Stop crying" I said as she sniffled on my chest and sat on my lap. "Sorry" she said as I hugged her. "It's not your fault" I huffed as she hugged me.

"Yes it literally is" she said as I looked at her. "Ion know he was gonna kiss me but I could've prevented it by leaving the second he sat next to me" she sniffled and looked down. "Bro. Stop putting the blame on yourself" I said as she just looked down and her eyes started getting glossy.

"Stop crying nigga" I said lifting up her chin as she sniffled. "I love you" I said hugging her as she rested her head on my chest and cried. "Shh" I said patting her back as she cried.

"ion mean it dd" she said as I laughed. "Baby how many times I gotta say it wasn't your fault" I said running my hands up and down her back. She just wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"I love you" I said kissing her neck. "I love you too dd" she sniffled as I grabbed her face and kissed her. "Stop crying" I laughed as I swiped my thumb under her eye and wiped the tears.

She shoved her face in my neck and put her hood on. I squeezed her tightly and hugged her. "I looked on the cameras. So I saw everything" I said as she sniffled.

I felt her tears spill on my shoulder. "Ima forever love you Jade. I want you to know that. Forever bro. I won't stop loving you. Your mine. You will always be mine" I said as she held me tight and her crying slowly stopped. "Ima forever love you too dd" she sniffled as a smile grew on my face.