𝐧𝐨.𝟔𝟎

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

DD's Pov-

Today is the day

Today is the day...

"DD GET THE FUCK UP NOW" Notti and Ddot shouted as I huffed and groaned. "whattt?" I said rubbing my eyes. "ITS THE FUCKING WEDDING DAY YOU BAFFOON. WAKE UP NIGGA" They shouted as my eyes widened and I quickly got up.

"what time is it?!" I said rubbing my eyes. "get up nigga! its 12am but you still need to take a shower, go get ya hair braided, put on the fit, and drive 2 hours to the wedding spot. By the time you do allat its gon be like 5 and we gotta be there at 6!" ddot said as I huffed. "Weres Jade?" I asked.

"shes gettin ready wit the girls" Notti said. "What about Majesty?" I asked. "Melz took him to get his hair braided with amiri. She got ellie too" notti said.

"oh ok" I said. "get ready nigga" they said walking out the room as I walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my towel and hanged it up behind the door.

I closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower water, waiting until the water got warm.

Jades pov-

This shit is outrageous bro. Im at Aaliyahs apartment and I have cj doin my nails, Aviana and Javon doin my hair, Aaliyah and eva doin my makeup. Its allot goin on.

"look up and close ya eyes" Eva said as I looked up and she finished up my makeup. "done" her and aaliyah said. They smiled and gave me the mirror.

"shiiii" I smiled as they all laughed. Cj finished my nails too so im just waiting on Aviana and Javon. "girl you look so fuckin gorgeous" aviana said as everyone else nodded and agreed.

I cracked a smile and they laughed. "Eliana is so excited to be the flower girl bro. shes been talkin bout it non stop" avi said as we all laughed. "aww" I smiled.

 2 hours Later/2:30pm

DDs pov-