𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟗

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

2 days later

2 days later

I can't deal with this anymore. DD got charged. He's in jail.

I'm boutta have my kid and they sentenced him 1 and a half years. I cry everyday. Me and everyone else are saving up money to bail him out.

Even Gomez is trying to help. Originally they were gonna sentence dd to 3 years but Gomez had a talk with them and they brought it down to 1 and a half. So I won't see dd until 1 year and 6 months.

The price to bail him out is more then half a million dollars because he murdered 3 people and now there trying to get him for killing crystal 2 years ago. I just don't understand tho. Why do they arrest dd for that but when I got stabbed on multiple occasions they never showed up.

I heard knocking on the door. Istg if it's them stupid cops I'ma bust they shit. I opened the door.

"Gomez?!" I said as he laughed. "Hey Jade how you doin?" He said as I hugged him and he pat my back. "I'm just here to drop a few things of and update you on David" he said as I nodded.

I let him in and sat on the couch as he sat on the other couch across from me. "So I have good news and bad news" I said as I huffed. "Just tell me" I said.

"The good news is, we got him a good lawyer and we're fighting back because dd said when he killed them it was self defense. Also I got his jewelry back. Most of the times when rappers get arrested they confiscate there jewelry and never happen to give it back. But this time I managed to convince my peers that the jewelry wasn't evidence" he said handing me his jewelry as I smiled. His globe ring was there, his 2 watches, his studs, and all his other jewelry he had on. I already had his chain because he wasn't wearing it the day he got arrested.

"The bad news is, there really trying hard to charge him on that crystal case. Now look, as much as I respect you kids, I have to do the right thing. By that I don't mean rat you guys out, I just mean I can't lie. I've been lying to my boss and all the detectives this whole case and that puts my job in jeopardy. I've managed to get the 1 year takin off of his sentence and unfortunately that's all I can help you guys with" he said as I nodded. "Thanks Gomez" I said as he nodded. "I'll let you know if anything changes. See you Jade. Best of luck to you and the baby" he waved as he walked out and I closed the door.