𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟐

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

Jades pov-

Same day10:30pm

Same day
10:30pm

I just sat on the couch and watched tv. I took a shower and I had my pajamas on and everything. I looked cute or whatever.

My lash extensions were good and I had my nails done and everything because you never know when Micheal B Jordan is gonna randomly pop up to your house🤷🏽‍♀️.

You always gotta be prepared. I watched scream and the lights were off. "Wanna play a game?" I heard ghostface say as I got nervous.

"Bitch you better run" I mumbled to myself as I watched the tv. I saw the girl hang up and then when she turned the corner she got stabbed. I jumped.

I smacked my teeth. Fuck this. Ion hot time for no stupid ass jumpscares.

I'm board asf. Lemme call aviana.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called her. "Whats up titi J" I saw Eliana smile in the camera. "Girl we're yo mama and why you got her phone?" I laughed as she giggled.

"ELIANA GIVE ME MY PHONE BABY!" I heard avi shout from the background. She grabbed her phone. "Hey Jade" avi smiled.

"Can you come over?" I asked. "Sorry man. I wish I could but since ddot ain't here ion got no one here to watch this brat" she huffed. "Aight. I'll se story tomorrow then" I huffed as she nodded.

"K J. See you byeee" she smiled in the camera as I laughed and took a photo of her. "Girl bye" she laughed as she hung up and I cracked a smile. I heard zooming outside and I looked at the window confused.

It was dark so I could see red lights pull up in the driveway. I quickly got up and looked out the window. There was a motorcycle parked in the driveway.