𝐧𝐨.𝟗

Miami, FL📍
★★★

Miami, FL📍★★★

Jades pov-

Next day

"GET UP" I shouted as they all mumbled and groaned. "GET UP" I said kicking everyone as they smacked their teeth. "Jade. DD is ok. He's at the hospital" notti mumbled as Eva hugged him.

"GET YOUR ASS UP" I kicked Amir as he groaned. "GIVE ME THE CAR KEYS AT LEAST" I said as Amir handed me the keys. I quickly left and started the car.

So yesterday was extremely crazy. DD shot Alabama but she shot him too. Ion know where that crazy bitch is but all I wanna know is if dd is ok. Then ima kill her.

I started the car and started driving off

Alabamas pov-

"Man this shit hurts" I smacked my teeth as Dontae handed me a icepack. "I told you I would shoot him ion know why you did it" Dontae said I rolled my eyes. Yesterday I went to the hospital and they took the bullet out but now the cops are on our ass.

I turned the tv on. "Today on the news 19 year old David Reyes, otherwise known as the famous drill rapper, DD Osama, has been shot at rolling loud last night" The news person said. "Yeah it's a very strange situation. The suspects are a tall dark skin male with dreads and a white female with blonde hair" they said and me and Dontae looked at eachother.

"If anyone knows who could've caused such a problems please call stations immediately and let us know" they said as the news ended. Oml we're done for. All of Jade and DDs fans are gonna rat us out.

Jades pov-

"Hi I'm here to see David Reyes" I told the front desk lady. "Floor 10, room 14" she said and I quickly went to the elevator. I felt the elevator lifting me.

I hope he's ok. I didn't get to tell him how I felt. The elevator let me off and I looked for room 14. I found it.

I walked in and Just saw dd on a hospital bed. Fuck bro. "I know you most definitely can't hear me but hi" I said walking up to dd and seeing a patch on his stomach and blood on it.