𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟎

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍
★★★

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲📍★★★

DDs pov-

(YALL BETTA START COMMENTING CUZ THIS CHAP IS GOOOOOODD‼️GET READYYYY😝)

Same day

I froze when she hugged me. "Jade" I said looking down at her as she muffled her crying on my chest. "What's wrong?" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and pushing her hair back.

"Your gonna get mad at me dd" she cried as I looked at her confused. "Mama what's wrong? Tell me!" I said as she huffed. She was breathing heavy and I could tell she was nervous.

"Jade what's wrong? Tell me ma" I said lifting up her chin as she frowned. She just cried as I huffed and waited for her to answer. I wiped her tears with my shirt and pushed her hair back.

She was crying mad hard and I barely understood anything she said to me. "Cmon ma. Breathe" I said as she tried catching her breath. I patted her back and waited for her to calm down.

"DD..I'm pregnant" she said as I froze and looked at her. I let a smile creep on my face. I just hugged her and rested my chin on the top of her head.

"Really?" I smiled as she looked up at me. "Mhm" she sniffled. a even bigger smile grew on my face. I just smiled as she sniffled.

"You not mad?!" She mumbled on my shirt as I laughed. "No. You not mad?" I said as she just cried and hugged me tightly. "Stop crying Jade" I said patting her back.

"We gonna have a kid" I smiled and mumbled to myself as she sniffled. She just cried as I hugged her and she looked at her stomach. I rubbed her back so she could relax.

"Mhm" she mumbled as I looked down at her and wiped her eyes. "You just found out?" I asked her. "mhm" she nodded.

"I ain't get ma period so I decided to check just incase but I didn't expect to actually be pregnant" she sniffled and looked back down as her tears fell on my shirt. I shouldn't have done that to her. I fucked up.

"sorry" I said as she looked up at me. "For?" She asked as I looked at her face with tears all on it. "You know.." I said.

"Oh" she said looking back down and resting her head on my chest. "Jade" I huffed. "Please. I'm begging you. Take me back" I said as she just sniffed.