Party?

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. Laying next to me was a really hot man with just the sheets covering himself. I lifted the sheets to see I was also naked. Dam how on earth did I manage to sleep with this hottie I thought as I scanned the floor for my clothes. I found them and slipped them back on.

The man still hadn't woken up, clearly in a drunken sleep as I was since I felt like absolute shit. I picked up my shoes and quickly and quietly went downstairs and threw the front door and flagged down a taxi. I had no memory of last night, no memory of meeting that man or coming back with him.

—————————

(The night before)

Me and a group of close friends where on a girls trip in Germany and decided to go to a well known club hoping to find a cute guy to Hooke up with.

"Come on Remi the taxi is waiting!" Zoey shouted from the door as I was putting my heals on.

"Ok ok one second!" I replied giving up with my shoes and ran down barefoot. I ran out to the taxi and put my heals on in there.

"Ah I'm so excited this club is the hot spot of Germany, I've always wanted to date a German" my friend Emma said day dreaming out the window.

"You want to date every one Emma" zoey replied.

"Enough about your day dreaming and more party time!" I said pulling out a bottle of vodka from my bag.

"You do know how to party remi" zoey replied as I took a swig of the vodka and passed it to her.

"This is a girl trip, partying is rule 1!" I said as I fixed my hair.

"True that" Emma replied taking a sip of the vodka to.

We pulled up outside the club and it had bright lights framing the entrance and two well built men dressed in black stud ether side. We got out and got in line to get it. After about a minute it was our turn. We showed our IDs and went insid. The music instantly flooded our ears and we looke around for a place to sit. We went to the top level that looked over the dance floor and found an empty booth right by the bar. Emma went to buy the first round and me and zoey scanned the floor for hot germen men.

"He's cute" zoey said pointing to a man on the dance floor. He had short brown hair and the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen. And to make it worse a bright blue top to make him stand out.

"Umm Yh no you can do better then him" I replied and she giggled.

Emma brought over the drinks and we shot them down. We got up and ran down the black spiral stairs to the dance floor because our song came one. We where all dancing and I could feel someone looking at me the hole time. I looked up at where we where sat and saw a man lent over the railing looking at me with a smirk on his face. I winked at him. He was a hottie but I didn't want to go for the first one I saw. But the hole time I would glance up at him he would still be looking at me.

He was wearing a black and red checkered flannel with black jeans and a plain black top. His hair was in black cornrows and a bandana tied around his forehead. A very obvious lip piercing that was shining in the bright lights. He signed for me to come up to him. Emma and zoey winked at me and pushed me to go up. I gave them a hopeful smile and pushed my way over to the stairs. I walked over to him and 3 other men sat in a booth not to far from ours.

He smirked at me and sat down giving me the eyes to join him. He had a lot of confidence I will say that but with his looked I don't blame him.

"And who are you?" He asked in a thick German accent making my knees go weak. I sat down next to him and immediately he was all over me. He put his hand on my thigh and waited for my response.

"Remi, you?" I asked

"Tom, kaulitz" he replied

A German last name, ok I'm hooked now.

"So where are you from?" He asked "you don't look like your from around here" he added

"I'm from LA" I replied "my parents own a big company and they moved to LA to expand it and decide to live there" I added

He gave me a interested look "huh you don't sound American" he said

I giggled "no actually I was born in the uk, my parents went over to look at a new spot to open another store and my moms water broke so I was born in the uk but raised in LA" I said

He lent closer to me "oh ok"

He was really close to me now. His Collin was filling my lungs.

"What about you?" I asked

"Born and raised in Germany" he replied

"What do you do for work?" I asked and he thought for a minute

"Nothing fun" he replied

After a few minutes we where making out hard in the booth with the other 3 guys still there. One was tall and dressed in all black and had big hair and dark makeup the other had long brown hair in casual clothes and the last had blonde ish brown hair with a cap on also dressed casual. 3 girls ran over to them and started nonstop touching them.

Maybe there girlfriends or something I thought.

Me and that man spoke form a bit after and he got me a drink. My mind went black after that and then I woke up in his bed.

I had gotten a taxi back to the hotel me Emma and zoey where staying in and went up to my room to find them both knocked out cold. I was still sleepy so I crashed on my bed still fully dressed up and fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and I had taken a show and eaten by then. Me and the girls where all in bath robes and where eating some food and watching a movie.

"So how was that guy you left with?" Emma asked

"I don't remember it all went black after he got me a drink" I replied

"Oh my god" zoey said as she looked shocked at her phone

"What?" Me and Emma said at the same time.

"I was just looking at the German news and a group of four men went out and shot up a small pub last night and left" she said looking horrified

"Oh my god who would be so sick to do something lil that!" I replied

She kept reading "one man survived and described the four men but they haven't revealed them yet" she added

"I hope who ever did it rotes in a pit of lava!" Emma said

"What a horrible thing to do" I added and shuck my head from discussed

I knew there was a dangerous gang around this era but it was the nicer place we could dine in our budget and didn't think they where so close. The pub as only a 5 minute drive from the hotel.

We all continued to watch the movie and fell asleep again.