Fucked up

On the drive back I kept thinking about Liz and how upset she was. Something bad obviously happened to her and I felt horrible. She was the only girl I could trust here and it broke my heart to see her that way. I knew If I was to ever find a way out I was going to take her with me I just needed an opportunity to slip away. We got back to the prison and went into the living room waiting for the others to come back.

"I need another drink" Tom said and went into the kitchen as I went to sit down.

This house was so nice and modern but these boys just trashed it all the time. There was a woman who came to clean it every Sunday since no one wanted to do it. I don't blame the girls for not wanting to clean it either. The others came back and Liz came straight to me. She sat with me and everyone els sat down too. The other girls where with there men and me Liz and Tom where sat together.

"Nice to see Remi finally getting comfortable" bill said.

I wasn't 'comfortable' here I missed Emma and Zoey like crazy.

"Yes as she should" tom said putting his hand on my leg sending a shiver up my body yay his touch.

I sat in silent as everyone waited for me to say something but I didn't. Tom gritted his teeth at the fact I ignored his brother.

"It's rude it ignore someone Remi" Tom said and I still said nothing.

Tom stud up and ripped me off the sofa onto my feet. I didn't even has a chance to realise what was happening before I got a hard slap to the face re opening my cut lip. I fell to the floor and held my face from the pain that suddenly hit me.

"Start behaving Remi" Tom said as he dragged me off the floor and threw me back onto the sofa.

I felt tears fall down my face as I just looked at the floor still in shock. No one looked phased by what happened which made me mad. The girls kept there heads down and the boys acted like nothing happened. Liz grabbed my hand and held it tightly. Tom saw how much pain I was in and ignored me.

One by one the boys took there girls back to there rooms leaving me and Tom in the living room alone. My lip was still bleeding and my face was red and stung. Tom saw that my lip was still bleeding and got up and went into the kitchen and got a small med kit and brought it over. He sat next to me and opened it and took out some disinfectant wipes to clean it.

"Move your hand" he said and I rolled my eyes and let my arm all next to me.

My eyes where still had tears in them as Tom dabbed the wipe on my lip. I flinched when the wipe touched my lip causing it to sting.

"Aw" I said as I pulled my head away.

"This wouldn't of happened If you Listened" Tom said.

"There was no need to slap me" I said

Tom pulled my face back so he could clean my cut again. He finished cleaning it and threw the wipe aside.

"All done" he said as he drank the last of his drink.

Even if he was trying to be nice he still hit me, 3 Times so I wasn't going to be nice back if that's what he thinks.

(The next day)

Me and Liz where talking and the other girls where talking in the kitchen. The boys had gone out and left us. I had all ready tried to see if I could escape from one of the windows or something but they where all locked. We heard cars pull us out side and mens voices. The two girls in the kitchen ran to the door waiting for the boys to open it but instead of giggling like normal the doors opened and there was silence. Me and Liz looked at each other confused but heard more then four people start walking around. Liz grabbed me and we ran behind the sofa. I went so ask what we where doing but she shushed me.

"Look for the other girls" we heard someone say and multiple foot steps started walking around.

Not long after two men grabbed me and Liz and dragged us out from behind the sofa. I started to try and get free but the man was to strong. They dragged us to the door where the fat man from the party was stud.

"We found them sir" one of the men said and the man spun around and looked at us.

"Good take them to the car as well" he said as he put a note on the front door and followed the men dragging me and Liz to a big black car and threw us in.

Before the door shut I kicked the man in the face and made a run for it out the door. I ran around the car but was hit by something to the head causing me to black out.

(Toms pov)

We where on our way back from meeting someone that didn't even show up.

"I can't believe someone told us to meet them there just for them to not show" bill said as I drove up to the house to find the door wide open.

Shit did Remi pick the lock or something I thought as I got out and slammed my car door behind me.

"Girls!" I shouted and no one answered me.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath.

"Tom look" bill said annoyed.

I turned around and saw a piece of paper on the door. I walked over and ripped it off.

—————————————————————

For the disrespect you gave me last night I have taken all the girls for myself.

You know where to find them.

———————————————————

I threw the note on the floor and got into my car.

"Come on bill this basterd has taken the girls" I said.

I knew where he had them and I knew that if just me and bill went we would get rushed and probably killed so I called the rest of the gang and told them to meet us there.

"Who took them" bill asked as he got into the car.

"That fat man from last night that wanted to trade Remi" I replied.

Not long after we pulled up outside this abandoned warehouse. About 20 cars with 5 people in where waiting for us outside.

"So what happened Tom" one of the men asked.

"This fat fuck broke into my house and took our girls" I replied.

I pushed the doors open and saw a circle of cars and in the middle the man from last night and the girls tired together on the floor. There where about 10 men stud by the man waiting for us as me and bill walked inside. I saw that Remi was knocked out which made me mad.

"You finally show up" the man said.

"Give the girls back" I demanded and the man laughed.

"I want something first" the man said pointing his gun at Remi.

"What" I replied

"My trade" he said and walked over to her.

He picked her up and bent her over the nearest car. She was still out cold as he used his hips to keep her up agents it. I pulled my gun out and pointed it at him and the 10 men pointed there's at me. My men then came into the warehouse pointing there guns. The man looked shocked to see the amount of men I had with me and backed away from Remi. She fell to the floor which woke her up. She looked around confused before she saw all my men and the car circle she was in.

"Touch her again and I will blow your fucking face off" I said and the man looked pissed.

He knew if he shot me he would have about 10 bullets through his head in a second.

"Pass them over" he ordered and four men grabbed the girls and shoved them passed the cars over to us.

They threw Remi at me and she had no feelings in her legs yet so she crashed into me. I caught her still pointing my gun as I backed out of the warehouse and to my car. I put Remi in my car and untied her arms. She has a big bruise on her head which I'm guessing is from where they hit her.