Back to normal

Me and the girls had all fallen asleep. We all woke up the second we heard the door open and we sat up. Tom and bill walked in looking crushed.

Oh god this isn't good.

"So is she ok?" Liz asked.

Bill took a second to reply.

"Ah, Yh she's fine she just needs Tom surgery to get the bullet out and to patch up the wound" bill replied making us all relieved.

Tom looked like he was in a mood again and went straight upstairs. How can he be in a mood when he was at the hospital? I just let him be on his own to Salk.

"Do you girls want to get some food?" Bill asked.

We all nodded and went into bills car and went to get something to eat. We all decided on a place and went in and got our food.

"I hope that sun of a bitch isn't still alive" Liz said as we waited for our food to arrive.

"Actually, Remi did the honours of killing that basterd" bill replied and Liz looked at me shocked.

"I thought you said you wouldn't kill anyone again!" Liz replied.

"I know but he nearly killed amber and traded rose off to some old fart, plus Tom kinda told me to" I replied.

"She shot him 7 times!" Rose said with a big grin on her face.

Liz looked at me in shock.

"7!" Liz said.

"He was a big guy what can I say" I replied making bill chuckle.

"Oh come on that was funny" I said since Liz didn't laugh.

"Ok maybe it was a little but really remi, that's three people that you've killed now, I don't want you turning into Tom, no offence bill" Liz said.

"Non taken" bill replied.

"I know he is my last one now, no more" I replied.

Our food arrived and we ate it and went to sit and talk in the car.

We had been gone for about an hour and thirty minutes before we went back. I thought Tom would be out of his mood by now and I went to see if he was ok. I went into his room and saw him having sex with some random girl who looked like some next rat.

"Tom!" I shouted and he shoved the girl off him.

He just looked at me with a stupid look on his face.

"What the fuck, who is she!" I said.

"No, wait" he said as I slammed the door and went downstairs.

I wasn't thinking straight and I just grabbing toms car keys off the kitchen table and got into his car. I saw him coming down the stairs fixing his clothes. He noticed me in his car and went to stop me but I sped off the drive way. I was just driving around the city holding back tears.

"I fucking hate him" I muttered.

I noticed a car flying past the cars behind me. It was bills car, but I couldn't see who was driving it from the tinted windows but I was guessing it was Tom by the way the car was speeding up to me. I drove faster trying to get away from him but with fail. He drove infront of me forcing me to stop. I pulled over and got out the car and just walked into an alleyway.

"Why the fuck am I doing this" I muttered as I sped walked threw the alleyway but hit a dead end.

I turned to see Tom walking towards me, shit he is going to kill me for driving his car.

"Get away from me" I said.

"Why the fuck did you take my car Remi!" Tom snapped.

"Oh your mad at me for driving your car, how do you think I feel!" I replied.