This is hell!

We threw me into his room and locked the room behind him so I couldn't make a run for it again. He got on his bed and took off his shirt expecting his well built body and the gun.

"Lay down" he said and I was about to protest but remembered the gun and I obeyed. I still had my dress on from the party's I was at only a few hours ago. And my phone was still hidden, I needed to be alone so I could call for help but so far there had been someone by me at all times. I couldn't trust those girls yet so I waited. Tom grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"Fuck off" I said and scooted away from him.

He straddled me on the bed and pinned my hands above my head.

"What the fuck get off me" I shouted and he went to kiss me and I turned my head.

"Fucking do as I say" he said turning my head violently to look at him.

He started to tried to pull off my pants put I stoped him. I designed to try and be soft and see if that would work. I pulled out the softest voice I could ever tho I wanted to boot this man in the face.

"Tom, please stop" I said and he looked at me confused. Like no one has ever spoken to him like this before. He rolled his eyes and threw himself next to me and turns his back to me.

I woke up alone and no surprise the door was locked. I took the opportunity to call for help I look out my phone and switched it on. I saw over 100 missed calls from Emma and zoey. I called them back.

"Come on pick up" I muttered and heard a panicked hello from the other side

"Remi! Hello!" Emma said

"Oh my god Emma I need help!" I wished

"You never came back last night where are you!" Zoey asked

"So that man I slept with at the club, turns out he is in that Germany gang I told you about, and he kidnapped me and won't let me go!" I said

"Oh my god where is the house!" Emma asked

"I don't really remember but when I got a taxi last time it was on-" the phone disconnected and hung up

"Hello, Emma, Zoey!" Shit I muttered my phone died.

I looked for a charger but couldn't find one. I heard the front door open and the girls giggling. They where back. I quickly threw my phone on top of a high wardrobe and jumped back in to the bed. Tom unlock the door and slowly came in closing it behind him.

"You finally up" he said fixing his bandana. "Can I trust you down stairs" she added turning to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and he chuckled "silence treatment huh?" He said "that won't last long" he added with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at him.

He took me downstairs with the others so I could 'mingle' with the others.

Liz waved at me and I gave her a small fake smile. I was losing hope of getting out. I was locked in toms room most of the day and my phone was dead and no charger and everyone had a gun. The other two girls introduced themselves to me. The one in all black girl was called amber and the one with blond ish brown hair girl was caller Tilly. All the others where in the kitchen and me and the girls where in the living room on the opposite side of the house.

"So, how did you all end up here?" I asked

Tilly started "well I was at a race they where racing in and Gustav said he liked the look of me even tho I wasn't interested and he followed me home and basically took me" she said leaving me shocked "I have leaned to love him tho" she added

"I was in a shop and bill helped me get something off the top shelf and we started talking, he took me out and it all went black after my first drink and I woke up here" amber said

"Similar to your situation I met Georg at a club too" Liz said that left me shocked

"They can't just take you and keep you here!" I said. The girls did look upset at what I said. "Do you even get to go out?" I asked

"We go out with the boys mostly and if we go out ether one needs to come with us or another member needs to come if our men are busy" amber said "but we get to spend there money so it's not to bad" Liz added.

"No, no I shouldn't be that way, you should be able to live your life haven't you tried to run?" I asked

"Well they always say if we run they won't hesitate to shoot us on the spot" tilly said making me feel sick.

"It's not right, and not fair, just because they like the look of you doesn't mean they can just Claim you!" I said and they all just looked down.

I knew they agreed with me but didn't dare say they did.

"Are you aloud phones?" I asked and they all shook there heads.

I new I needed to get out of here but with no phone I had no way out. I started to look around for a charger and spotted one plugged in by the door. I knew the girls would get suspicious if I just grabbed it so I waited for them to leave. They all left to go and make some food giveing me a chance to run over and grab it. I shoved it in my pocket. I was waiting some of Lizzie's clothes since I only had a dress.

"Remi come here" Tom shouted and I quickly fixed the charger so it didn't look like it was in my pocket. I went into the kitchen. I saw some ready made pancakes that tilly was heating up in the microwave.

Are these boys that lazy that they eat ready made food. Tilly put lodes of sugar and honey all over them and handed them out.

"Remi what do you want on yours?" Tilly asked

"I'm not hungry thanks" I replied

"She speaks!" Tom said and I rolled my eyes.

I needed to get my phone on charge so I could call Zoey and emma.

"I'm going to take a nap" I said and went to go upstairs.

"If you try and run again don't think about it, ever where is locked up tight" Tom said

Yh I was locked here like a hamster, but I would be out soon if I get my phone changed. I went up and looked around for a plug that was hidden. I found one behind a chest of drawers. I plugged it in and hid it back there to charge so it didn't die halfway through a phone call. I heard someone coming up the stairs so I quickly got onto the bed to look like I was going to sleep. Tom came in and I sat up acting like I was trying to sleep.

"Me and the others are going out for, Business and I don't trust you here alone so your coming" he said and signed for me to follow him. I got up and we went to his car. I got into toms car and the other girls got in there man's cars. Tom started his car and we drove in a line. Tom first and then the one in black, bill then the others. We pulled up outside a warehouse that looked like it would fall through.

"Stay here I won't be long" he said and got out of the car and him and the others went into the warehouse.