Celebrate

We drove up a hill for what felt like a while until we reached to the top and at the top was a huge house with lodes of cars and girls scattered around the front.

"It's busy today" tom said surprised and I didn't reply.

We parked and met the others by bills car. The second we got out of the car a crowd of girls ran over and gripped to the guys pushing me and the girls away. I was getting man at all the pushing and shoving and was about to rip one of the girls away by there hair but Liz gave me a look not to and to come over to her.

"What the fuck is there problem" I said rolling my eyes.

"Since the guys are basically the top of Germanys list of hottest guys and that there all rich this happens everywhere we go, girls just stick to them for sex and money" Liz replied

"Well I hope he kidnaps one of them and let's me go" I said crossing my arms and looking over at the girls giggling and clinging to Tom.

Tom looked over and saw the look on my face and smirked. Dose he think I'm jealous? Because I'm not all these cheap sluts and there fake perfume that was burning my nose hairs just annoyed me. Tom shoved all the girls off and they all ran inside like kids running into a park to find another rich to try and sleep with. Tom came over to us and still had that fucking smirk on his face.

"Jealous?" He asked making me give him a dirty look.

"No" I replied making him chuckle

"It ok to be I don't blame you" he replied "come on" he added as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside along with the others.

I had a chance to run when the girls where around Tom but not in these heals plus we where on a steep hill and I would probably fall and die trying to get down. We went inside and a man came over to us.

"Ah Tokio hotel how good to see you, oh and this lovely your lady you have here Tom" he said looking me up and down.

"Mr greenwood, yes she is quite the looker isn't she" Tom replied gripping me tightly around my waist keeping me close.

"It's so good to see you again, celebrating another win?" The man asked.

"Yes" Tom replied and the man nodded.

"Well you don't need the introduction you know how it works here" the man said and walked away.

We walked past all the people in the house who where having a good time drinking talking and dancing. We walk to the back of house to a big set of double doors and 2 men stud and opened the door for us and gave the guys a nod. We walked in and saw basically a strip club. 4 strippers poles placed so they where making a square with 4 beautiful women dancing on them. The poles where sat on a big circle stand wrapped in red carpet with a fence around them so no one touched the women. Lodes of big booths with big red Silk curtains for privacy and more women walking around in sexy lingerie serving drinks to people sat at small tables scattered around the room.

A woman came over to us with long black hair like mine and a sexy red set on with high black heals. "Need a table?" She asked and bill nodded.

The woman walked us over to an open booth and we all sat down. "I will be back your usuals" she said as she went to walk away but stopped when she saw me.

"Oh sorry didn't see you there miss what would you like?" She asked looking at me with a smile.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and craved for her Beauty. She was curvy like I was but she pulled it off way better and the set she had on complimented that. She had a lot of makeup on but it suited her.