Leave

Me and Liz where making pancakes in the kitchen since there was nothing els to eat. The guys where out in 'Business' so us girls stayed behind.

"I can't believe you guys never cook in this kitchen it's so big and fancy!" I said as I mixed the pancake mix.

"I know the guys don't really cook and us girls don't really ether so it's nice to have someone who can" Liz replied.

"Look what I found!" Amber said as she walked in holding a bottle of red wine.

"Oh my god where did you find that?" Liz asked.

"In the back of the cupboard, I don't think the guys knew it was there" amber replied.

"We'll pop it open!" Liz said and we all started to drink it.

We where half way threw the bottle and finished with the pancake when the guys came running threw the door.

"Pack your things now!" Tom said as he ran up stairs.

Me and the girls looked at each other confused but did what he told us to do. I put my clothes in a bag as Tom packed all his expensive things.

"Why are we packing?" I asked.

"Not right now remi" he replied as he zipped his bag up.

"Ok come on" he said and ran down to his car.

Everyone had there stuff and was waiting nervously by there cars for Tom.

"Ready?" Bill asked in a panic.

Tom nodded and everyone got into there cars and sped out of the drive way. I was still confused to why we had to leave.

"Why are we leaving?" I asked again.

"We just need to be out of there for a while" is what he said trying to drive full speed threw the city. I fell asleep not long after, It felt like we where driving for hours but I was woken up to Tom kissing my neck.

"Where here" he whispered into my ear making my body shiver at his hot breath.

I sat up to see a large black hotel with big windows. The city lights lit it up beautifully. It started to rain making the hotel look even more amazing.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that baby, let just get inside" Tom replied as he placed his hand on my lower back to guide me inside.

The guys all booked separate rooms on the top floor. We got into the lifts and went to the very top. We walked over to a big black door and Tom put in the key card and opened the door. All the lights where off and the rain started to hit the glass windows making a relaxing sound. The hole hotel room was covered in black modern furniture (like the picture at the top) Tom pulled me in by the waist and kissed my neck again. He pushed himself against my back as he sucked my neck.

"You smell like wine" Tom said and pulled away slightly.

"Oh do I" I replied

"Where did you get it from?" He asked

"Um I don't remember" I replied.

Tom kissed my neck.

"Did you take it" he asked in a low tone.

"Amber found it" I replied.

Tom smirked at me and pushed me towards the sofa and climbed ontop of me.

"I like you when you have a drink" Tom said still smirking.

"Do you" I said with a smirk making Tom look excited.

"I do" Tom said as he gripped my waist and kissed my collarbone.

He started to undress me as he kept kissing my neck slowly. I gripped him as tightly by the neck making sure he was close to me. Not long after we where both naked on the sofa, Tom still ontop of me putting some of his body weight on me. He started to explore my body leaving kisses where he had explore all ready. Tom sat up so he was straddling me with his legs looking down at me. I sat up slightly to and kissed just above his boxers before pulling them down slightly.

"Oh what are you doing?" Tom asked surprised.

"Just exploring" I asked in a teasing way.

Tom smirked and stroked the back of my head.

"Go ahead" Tom said as he got comfortable and let me take control.

"Mhmm" Tom ground as I played with him.

"Like it?" I asked with a smirk.

Toms head was back and his eyes where closed letting me know he was enjoying it.Tom was struggling to find something to grip on to to help him with the pleasure. Tom kept making noise as I got faster.

"You naughty bitch" tom muttered to me as he took a deep breath.

His breathing got closer together letting me know he was about to finish.

"R-remi" he mumbled before he finished in my mouth.

He looked up and saw it all in my mouth and lend over and shoved his tongue into my mouth as I climbed ontop of him and had a heavy make out session.

I woke up in the morning to pain's everywhere. I had on my bra and panties so I lifted the sheets up and saw my legs covered in brushes and hickeys. Tom was still passed out next to me so I got up to look in the bathroom mirror. Low and behold my neck was covered in hickeys to. All I remembered was going down on Tom but I'm guessing by the State of my neck, legs and the hotel room we did a lot more. A small knock came from the door and a woman's voice.

"Service" she said and I went over to open the door.

I poked my head out to hide the mess of a room behind me as the woman handed me 2 plates with a silver cover on them. I thanked her and closed the door.

"Morning" I heard Tom sat in a rusty morning voice as he pulled me back by my waist and kissed my neck.

"What happened last night" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

Tom chuckled "if you can't tell already, it got a little heated last night" Tom replied taking one of the plates from me. We both sat on the sofa and ate our breakfast before getting dressed and going into bills room. Tom knocked the door and bill opened it. Everyone was sat in bills room waiting for me and Tom to arrive.

"Why are we meeting in my room instead of yours?" Bill asked,

Tom knowing the State of it and he said as to lazy to clean in.

"Because I told all of you to meet in here" Tom replied as he lent against the kitchen counter.

"So girls, your probably wondering why we are here" Tom said and we all nodded.

"So me and Tom lost a bet in a race not to long ago and where meant to pay someone, but we never did and they threatened to burn out house down and kill all of us if we don't pay up" bill said.

"Why don't you pay them you obviously have the money?" I replied.

"It's not about that, we went to pay him but he wanted double the money for how long we took to pay him and when we refused they tried to kill us, luckily we made it out and drove back home to pack up" Tom replied

"So we will be here for a while until our group back in Germany sorties it out, we would do it out selves but those men have wanted us dead for years and can't risk them sneaking up on us so when we get the clear we can all go back to Germany" bill said.

Of course this was about some men trying to kill them, what's new.

"So if you are out and you see something suspicious let us know because it could be them" Georg said.

Strongest gang in Germany my ass I thought.