Cover me

The car came to a stop with a screech. The door opened and was slammed shut.

"Fuck" I heard someone say.

"Who was watching her!" They added.

I was guessing it was Tom by the thick German accent.

"I don't know I thought Georg was" I heard bill say.

"HE WAS ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE FUCKING TRACK BILL!" Tom shouted.

"Ok, ok sorry" bill replied.

"Just find her because if I do I will shoot her and I can't do that yet" Tom replied.

Yet? What dose he mean by yet?.

"Ok mr and Liz will look around she couldn't of gotten to far on foot" bill replied and Tom mad an irritated noise as he got back in his car and drove off.

I held my breath as bill lent on the wall I was hid behind trying not to make a sound.

"Why is he so obsessed with keeping her?" Liz asked.

"Because he has plans with her baby" bill replied.

"I mean he has lodes of other girls he could claim as his girl?" She replied.

"I don't know Liz he seems to like something about her or something" bill replied as he stud up from the wall.

"Come on I will look over there and you look over here, don't try anything either or you know the Consequence" bill added and walked away to look for me.

"Remi?" Liz whispered.

She stud there for a second before I saw her pop her head over the wall and look at me.

Fuck o thought. I must of looked terrified by the way she looked at me.

"No it's fine I won't tell" she said as she looked to see if bill was looking before jumping over the wall and sat with me.

"How did you know I was here?" I whispered.

"I could smell your perfume" she giggled.

"Dam" I replied.

"You know Tom will be pissed if they find you now" she said.

"I know" I replied and held liz's hands in mine. "Let's run away together!" I said and Liz looked down.

"I would but" she replied

"But what?" I asked confused.

Liz looked down at her arm and I saw something under her skin.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A tracker" she replied. "After the first time I ran away bill got it so if I tried it again he would be able to find me" she replied.

"This isn't right liz!" I replied.

"I know I went to the police the first time and they did nothing, they just let bill take me back" she replied.

"Liz have you found her!" Bill asked from across the street.

"Not yet!" She replied.

"So what do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Cover me until I'm out of sight" I said and she nodded.

I looked around to make sure bill wasn't looking and I ran. I just ran the other way as fast as I could. I saw a bar that me and the girls had gone to the first night we arrived in Germany. I knew my way back from here! I ran round the corner and saw Georg and a man looking for me. I went to turn back but Georg had seen me.

"There, she is over there!" He said and ran for me.

He started to chases me threw the streets but he was to fast for me and caughtup to me. He kicked the back of my leg to get me to the floor and held me down.

"Let go of me!" I shouted as bill Liz and the man ran over.

Georg pulled me off the floor as I tried to get free and dragged me over to the car and threw me into it.

He drove me back to the house and I saw Tom lent on his car waits for us.

"Did you find her" he said as he walked over to the car and Georg nodded.

"Good" Tom replied and ripped me out of the car.

He took me inside and gave me a hard slap on the face. I hit the floor hard as Tom stud infront of me trying not to hit me again.

"You stupid bitch, why did you run when I told you not to!" Tom said.

"Fuck you!" I shouted at him.

Tom just stud there looking at me deep into his thoughts. Bill and Liz came back and bill ran inside and gripped toms wrists.

"Come on its late let's just sleep on this and sort it out tomorrow" bill said.

Tom shoved bill off of him.

"Fine" he said and dragged me off the floor.

I shoved him off "I can walk on my own" I said and went upstairs.

I went into toms room and Tom locked the door behind him as he came in. He took his shirt off and got into the bed and I did to. I laid as far from him as  I could and looked around the room. Tom fell asleep not long after. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep to.