Room 483

After a few hours of being at the car show we started to gather everyone together so we could go back to the house. Me Liz, amber and bill where looking around for everyone. We found Gustav by the beer table and Georg and Tom talking to someone about a car, but we couldn't find rose.

"Where is she?" Gustav asked since we couldn't find her.

"I don't know we have looked everywhere" bill replied.

"Well she is here somewhere since we are like 7 stores off the ground and I told the door men not to let her out without me" Gustav replied.

We where about to split up to look for her when I spotted her. Gustav went over and got her and then we all left.

(Oct 31)

It was the night of the halloween party and me and the girls where are blasting music in bills room as we got ready. We had started drinking a bottle of wine as we did to get the night started. Bill came in to see what we where doing.

"When will you all be ready?" Bill asked.

"Just waiting on amber to finish now" Liz replied.

"It's sad that none of you dressed up for this party" I replied.

"I know but Tom said it would make us look weak to the other gangs and mafia bosses so we just don't anymore" bill replied.

"Ok done" amber said as she put down the makeup she was using.

"Ok good, I will go tell the others we can leave" bill said and left, Me Liz and amber followed.

Tom spotted me as I came downstairs and smirked at me as I came down. I walked past him to get in the car and he slapped my ass as I did. I looked back and he was biting his lip as he looked me up and down.

"You like my costume" I teased.

"I could imagine you in something better" Tom replied and we both got in the car.

We drove into the city and parked in an apartment car park.

"The party is in here?" I asked.

Tom chuckled.

"No it's up there" Tom said as he pointed up at a big building across the street.

Everyone els was inside waiting for us so we went into the building and used the lifts to get to the floor we needed to be on. We got out of the lift and walked down the hall to the door room 483. Tom knocked the door and his friend answered.

"Hey Tom, thought you weren't coming since you didn't come with the others" his friend said.

"No way I would miss your party Harry, I got stuck in traffic on the way" Tom replied.

"I know traffic is the worst over here, hope you and your.." Harry said as he looked over at me.

"Wow Tom I think she is your best one yet" Harry said.

"I know right, her name is Remi" Tom replied.

"Oh I get to know her name" Harry joked.

"Well you know my name already Remi, have fun you two" Harry said and let up in.

Bill waved at us so we could see where everyone was and we went over. The apartment was amazing, big windows floor to ceiling and a beautiful view of the city, you could see everything from the windows and it was gorgeous, there was lodes of halloween decorations everywhere and colourful lights flashing. There where lodes of people there and music was blasting. Liz came over with drinks for everyone and handed them out before we all split up to do our own thing. I saw rose go somewhere with Gustav and Tom bill and Georg all went over to a group of men and gave them all a hand shake before they started talking to each other.