Miss me?

I woke up and didn't have the energy to get out of bed yet. I closed my eyes and rolled over but I felt someone laying next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Tom sleeping next to me. I was confused on how he got back but relieved he was. Tom opened his eyes and smirked at me.

"Miss me?" He asked.

"No" I replied with a smile and rolled back over.

"Yh you did" he replied and pulled me close to him by my waist.

"When did you get back?" I asked.

"The hospital discharge me early and bill picked me up a few hours ago and I just came straight to bed" Tom replied.

"So you feel better?" I replied.

"It still hurts but it's manageable, I've had worse" tom replied.

"How can you top being shot in the stomach" I replied.

Tom lifted his shirt and started to point to scar's on his chest.

"This one is from someone stabbing me, that one is another bullet wound but it didn't go deep enough to harm me, Liz helped with that one" Tom said as he pointed to the scars.

"And somehow your still alive" I replied.

"Somehow" Tom replied.

Bill knocked on our door and came in.

"Oh your both up" bill said.

"Yup" Tom replied.

"Rick and ted said they will take the girls shopping down town as we go and sort out Fritz" bill said.

"You down to go down town?" Tom asked.

"Yh" I replied.

"Ok, well they should be here in a hour so just get dressed and wait in my room with the others" bill said and signed for Tom to follow him.

Tom slowly got out of bed as he held his gun wound and followed bill into the hallway. I got up and went into the bathroom to wash my face and started to get ready. After I was finished getting ready I went into bills room and waited with Liz amber and Courtney for the guys to pick us up.

"I'm going to get so many things we will need a hole second plain to bring it all back" amber said as she put on her lipgloss.

"Same, I can't wait to see the city with all the lights on at night" Liz replied.

"Oh my god what if it started snowing!" I replied.

"No stop that would be perfect" amber replied.

"I know of this nice shop that sells really nice clothes, maybe we can check it out" Courtney said.

"Oh Yh that would be nice" Liz replied.

Bill pocked his head into the room.

"Rick and ted are waiting in the parking lot for you all" bill said.

We all made our way downstairs and into a big black Land Rover and started to drive down town. We get to the parking garage and one of the men let us out of the car.

"Wait your not coming with us?" Liz asked when he made his way back to the car.

"No, bill said he trusts that you won't run away, just be back here by 2pm" the man said.

We all smiled at each other and ran over to shops.

"The shop I was on about is over here" Courtney said and pointed to a shop. We went in and Britney Spears was blasting on the speakers. There was everything in this store, clothes, shoes, bags and makeup.