I cant live like this

We stayed in the hotel most of the day but I didn't mine since there where lodes of things to do like a swimming pool, bar and even a spa! Me and the girls all went down to the pool for a bit to have fun and get away from the guys for a while. It was pretty dead when we went since most people where people sleeping or clubbing at this time so we mostly had it to our selves apart from an old couple in the hot tub and a woman with her teenage kids. The son of the woman was obviously into us since he couldn't keep his eyes off any of us as we all slashed around.

"You and Tom seem to be getting on ok now" tilly said as we sat in the corner of the pool.

"I guess so but what choice do I have, if I dont do what he wants he will hit me" I replied.

"Yh but look on the bright side, you are living like a queen, endless money, nice hotels and from what I have heard Tom is good in bed" she said with I giggle.

I smiled slightly "we I can't lie he is but not the point, I just want to see my girls again I would do anything" I replied.

"I feel you, I would do anything to see my sister again, I basically raise her, my dad died when she was a baby and my mom is never home, I hate to think how she is doing or what she think has happened to me" she replied looking down into the water.

I rubbed her back to comfort her as the guys came into the pool room.

"Hey guys do you want to go to the spa now?" Liz said as her and amber swam over.

"Sure" I replied and we all heard over to the spa.

We all got massages and just chilled there for a while until we all went back up to bills hotel room to find them all drink. Well except Tom.

"seriously we where gone for like 2 hours" I said as we walked in.

"Today had been stressful" bill said as he drank the last of what ever he was drinking.

We all went over and the guys practically dragged there girls onto there laps. I sat by tom and took the cigarette from his hand and took a drag.

"So why didn't you drink" I asked.

"Well we can't all be pissed, what if those guys find us then what will we do" tom replied

"I'm going out on the balcony" bill said as he took a cigarette with him.

"Hey bill you going to suck Remi's face off again" Georg said as he laughed.

We all looked at him and a worried look plastered on bills face. Tom looked confused as he stud up.

"What did you say?" Tom said as he walked over to Georg.

Georg realised I hat he had said and looked scared.

"Oh um, just joking" he said.

"You kissed Remi" tom said as he looked at bill who was frozen in place.

Tom walked over to bill and got in his face.

"I will ask one more time, did you kiss Remi" tom said in a low tone.

"Yes but it was an accident" bill said quickly.

Tom stud back a little looking at his brother.

"Oh an accident" tom said as he went over to amber and kissed her hard.

I felt myself get angry seeing him kiss her but why?

Tom shiver her away not long after.

"My bad, it was an accident" Tom said as bill got visibly mad.

"Oh don't get angry bill, now we are even" Tom said as he left bills room.

Amber fixed herself on her chair as bill went out into the balcony and slammed the door behind him. I thought he would flip out and smash up the room at what Georg just said but he didn't. I heard tom call for me so I went to him outside.

"Why the fuck would you kiss my brother" tom asked.

"We where both drunk and I was a mistake" I replied.

Tom came close to me making me back into the wall.

"It better of been a mistake, and if I find out it happens again I will blow your face off" he said before walking into his room.

I slowly fell onto the floor and started crying. I can't live like this. I need to get out. I sat in the hall for about 20 minutes before pulling myself together and going into the hotel room. Tom was sat on the balcony and I just got into bed and laid there thinking. Not long after tom came back in so i pretended to be asleep. He laid next to me and pulled me close. His hands where cold and he smelled like cigarettes. He kissed my neck with his cold lips before turning around to go to sleep so I did the same.

I woke up on my own. I could see Tom so I was guessing he was in bills room or downstairs somewhere. I sat up and went downstairs not the bathroom and took a shower. I let the water hit my face to wake me up a little. I washed my hair and body and got out. Tom still wasn't back yet. I poked my head outside and heard everyone in bills room. I took my change and sped walked over to the lifts and took it to the bottom floor. I ran out the main entrance and down the rode. Since I didn't know where we where I looked for someone to ask. I went over to a woman and taped her shoulder. She turned to me with a smile.

"Sorry to bother you but where am I?" I asked.

"Spain my darling" she replied.

Spain? That's like a 16 hour car ride from Germany how did we get here.

"Oh, thank you" I replied and she smiled again and walked away.

I went into the closet shop and asked to use there phone. I called Emma and waited anxiously for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She said confused.

"Emma it's me Remi!" I replied.

"OH, Zoey it's Remi!" She shouted and I heard Zoey run over.

I told them where I was and they told me to go to the police so I did. I ran around the city and finally found a police station and went in.

"Hello miss how can I help you today" them man said at the front desk.

"I have been kidnapped" I said and the man's face changed.

"Oh ok Um, fill this form out, put as much detail as possible" he said and handed me the form.

I quickly filled it out and handed it to the man. He looked over the form and froze. I was confused at why he looked so scared.

"Tom kaulitz" he said with a shaky voice.

"Yes!" I replied.

"One second miss" the man said as he went to the back.

He came back not long after with the head chief who looked just as scared as he did even tho he was a big fellow.

"You said Tom kaulitz took you?" The chief asked.

"Yh?" I replied confused.

"I'm sorry we can't help you" he replied.

I looked at him confused.

"Why not?" I replied.

"We just can't I'm sorry" he replied.

I looked at him and just left. If they won't help me I will do it myself. I didn't know how I would get to Germany on my own and with no money. I was about to go into another store to ask for there phone before I felt something hard hit my head and it went black.